Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Most disgusting thing you've ever ate/drank

I'll start. This is pretty light, but when I was about 8 years old I came in from playing outside and was thirsty. I opened the fridge and saw a jug of fruit punch, so I twisted off the cap and began to chug it. It tasted like sweetness and chemicals. Like cough syrup without the alcohol. I almost threw up, but managed not to. I drank a bunch of water to try to make my stomach feel better, and eventually I felt ok. Well I found out later I had drank hummingbird food that my mother had put into a fruit juice jug.

Deleted
    I kinda have a food phobia so I dont try much but the worst for me was cold cheese.

Deleted
    Marmite

/thread

Deleted
    Cabbage soup.. mom used to make it all the time when I was little and she's a terrible cook:P

And after that, hmm, self made sake :P Tasted really awful but at least packed quite a punch.

Holidaying in France i foolishly ordered something without knowing what it actually was, upon receiving the dish i think i almost heaved all over the table.

it looked like some sort of tripe/offal stuffed inside an intestine :/ best description i can give you tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unsweetened chocolate, but never never never again....now I just use it to dare people.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Squirrel.

Not good...

10+ Year Old Account
    McDonald's Cheesburger. Don't know why, but it just made me even more hungry and I had intense stomach cramps for hours after, sticking to Burger King.

I wouldn't call it disgusting as I love octopus, but when people find out that I often ate sliced raw tentacle at a sushi bar their response is usually "EWWWwwwWWWW!"

Sprouts. They make me heave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Deleted
    Fucking pork cheeks and cow tongue. I was already picky with my food when I was little but my grandmother used to cook these 2 dishes quite often - one time she told me they were fucking "normal" meat and kind of disguised them with vegetables so I was stupid enough to have a go despite them looking weird anyway; big fucking mistake, threw up all over the table both because of the taste/texture combo. She then told me what they really were when I was better and I threw up again. She's not cooked either since.

A cows heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoranos View Post
    A cows heart.
    What?! Heart can be incredibly delicious if cooked right... Yum. Testicles, however.... Some say they are great, but I can't stand them.

I went to a chinese restaurant with a family I knew, and let them talk me into eating a chickens foot (think tasteless chewy jelly with a claw in your gum) and cold mini-squid heads. The squid heads were even worse than the foot.

Most "unnatural" foods i have tried i have not found to be disgusting.

In all honesty, peanut butter makes me want to vomit. The smell and taste is just so awful.

Liver ....it's the most disgusting thing on this planet ...and octopus

Probably when my dad cooked my sister and I lunch when we were kids and our mother was out of country. He basically took hotdogs, kraft dinner macaroni n' cheese, broccoli, and ketchup and stuffed it into a big pot. When I got to school and opened up my thermos it was basically a big fucking turd. My friends were like "What the fuck is that?" I took one bite and threw up the smell was fucking disgusting.

My dad fucking sucks at cooking if its anything past noodles n' vegetables.
    Last edited by Borfl; 2011-08-20 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    What?! Heart can be incredibly delicious if cooked right... Yum. Testicles, however.... Some say they are great, but I can't stand them.
    Agreed, bull testicles just didn't do it for me. Even nastier than that though, one time I was eating rice cakes, about 1/3 of the way through the package I noticed these little black flecks that were all over the rice cakes that looked kinda weird. A bit put off, I put down the half finished cake I'd been eating and kept playing WoW. About 10 minutes later I saw a maggot crawling out of the area where I'd bitten into the half finished rice cake. The black flecks were eggs, and the remaining 2/3 of the package was completely infested with maggots. So nasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    until now the undisputed winner is:

noni juice!

its some kind of superhealthy (and therefore pricy) juice from the drugstore.

according to the label it is from a cactus of sort but it tastes absolutly horrifying. a bit like fermented black raspberries and no matter how cold you drink it it has a shallow warm taste of piss ... i dont know exaclty how piss tastes but it tastes like piss smells...

disgusting

my mother buyed a flask once. after she tasted it she made fun of us by leting us sample it too. the faces were quite hillarious. after that we threw it away. not a chance in hell someone could have emptied it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    About 10 minutes later I saw a maggot crawling out of the area where I'd bitten into the half finished rice cake. The black flecks were eggs, and the remaining 2/3 of the package was completely infested with maggots. So nasty.
    Oh god thats disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Probably when my dad cooked my sister and I
    I totally read it like this, oh boy.

For me, meh.. Eel is gross (I love sushi too) and, this way out-dated Tasty Cake, tasted so gross.

Oh yeah, Whiskey and Whine and any kind of beer for drink, I'm sorry, I don't get the appeal, it's really not good.

Umm i have a few

An oyster when i was like 12, tasted like seawater which you could chew, never again

A McDonalds breakfast burger the burger itself wasn't bad but it gave me food poisoning. Awkward walking around london with the shits

and most recently the Mezcal Worm, tasted.... interesting to say the least you have to try it to understand, also the 1st bug i've ever eaten.