trion's end of days mmorts

This game looks awesome, i'm definitely going to give a good look over. Trion is kicking ass i think, they seem to be thinking outside the box and coming up with new things. i hope they succeed. free to play makes it even better.

http://www.trionworlds.com/en/games/end-of-nations

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I got an email from them today telling me all about it. Kind of interested to see how this plays out.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone has played Shattered Galaxy, EoN will probably be similar. Shattered Galaxy was a very fun game in its hayday but plagued by bad management.

How exactly does a mmorts work? What happens to your forces/territory when you log off?

Sounds great but I feel that what they're going for in this game needs to be fully developed in a successful MMORPG first. A game that evolves entirely around how the players interact with the world (at least that's how I understood the trailer).
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I wish them luck, this is a very ambitious undertaking. MMORTS is a genre without a lot of popularity, but the concept is definitely there.