Ret Pally Inquisition addon.

Now, im not a MS ret, but i do dps a couple bosses in firelands. Now my question is. Are there any good inquisition/CD trackers for addons? I hate having to glance at my buffs every 20 seconds to see how long i have on inquisition and accidently using the HP i need for the next inquisition. It would be much easier to have an addon that tells me.

Get power aura's it's great for inq. as well as anything else you may want to track. It really is one of the best raiding addon's you can have.

I use NeedToKnow or ClassTimers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just create a 4th buff bar on EBB, and whitelist only the spells I want to track.
    (Inquisition, Taste for Blood, etc.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    Now, im not a MS ret, but i do dps a couple bosses in firelands. Now my question is. Are there any good inquisition/CD trackers for addons? I hate having to glance at my buffs every 20 seconds to see how long i have on inquisition and accidently using the HP i need for the next inquisition. It would be much easier to have an addon that tells me.
    If it's your offspec clcret would be the easiest setup clcinfo would be the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    I`ll say NeedToKnow. I`m using this addon on every single char and spec. Easiest to config, easiest to put him exactly where you want to see it And what is best in it i think is that you can modify something even during the fight (modyfing anything can take even 3-5 secs:P). I strongly recommend that

PowerAura is the way to go ! use it also to track your cooldowns (and inq/goak/aw/trinkets/pot duration during burst phases)

Deleted
    need to know is great, you can set it to track your own buffs as well as the mob's buffs if they gain any, i for example use it on alyrazor where it sticks a big ass "tantrum" bar right in the middle of my screen so i can't miss it when a chicken gains a buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    TellMeWhen works great for this as well, allowing you to show procs, cooldowns and track buffs. A must on all my chars.

Deleted
    PowerAuras is one of the 2 Addons I use.
    The other one is a DBM.

Deleted
    Clcret can be configured nice for this, using it for inq and tracking trinekts with ICD, throwed out rotation and rest.
    http://www.maioricede.pl/forum/download.php?id=493

I use Power Auras to display a graphic every time Inq is active with less than ten seconds remaining as well as another, much harsher graphic if I'm in combat and inq isn't on me.

Deleted
    PowerAura,s TellmeWhen, Classtimers, so many others.

I myself made a extra bar with trinket procs and spec procs like AoW and Hand of Light with inquisition up on a seperate bar above my health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess you havnt heard of CLCret, thats wierd... anyway that or NeedToKnow is good... or if you want to go overboard elvUI has a good debuff/buff tracker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Guess you havnt heard of CLCret, thats wierd... anyway that or NeedToKnow is good... or if you want to go overboard elvUI has a good debuff/buff tracker
    Havent been using CLCret since 4.2
    i find it rather useless space on my screen.