View Poll Results: Your favorite character IS?

Voters
24. This poll is closed
  • Sarge

2 8.33%
  • Simons

1 4.17%
  • Grif

4 16.67%
  • Donut

0 0%
  • Church

2 8.33%
  • Tucker

3 12.50%
  • Caboose

10 41.67%
  • Tex

1 4.17%
  • Lopez

1 4.17%
  • Washington and Meta

0 0%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Other] Red vs. Blue (what you think of the whole series?)

What do you think of the series Red vs blue and who is your fav. character?

my is Grif the orange guy

if you don know what red vs blue is go to roosterteeth.com

I love Lopez The Heavy so much I named my 3/4 Ton Van Lopez The Heavy....was one of my fav vehicles :P

It's always been a tossup between Grif and Tucker for me, the Lazy or the Pervert, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the series. I'm still a little sad that they cancelled making the animated series though.

As for favorite character:
    I was always a fan of Church. I like Washington a lot too though. ^^

I tend to like the more insane or just easily annoyed characters when it comes to different series (for some strange reason, lol).
    "What kind of operating system does it use?"
    "It's...uh...Vista!"
    "WE'RE GOING TO DIE!"

I LOVE RvB and everything that Rooster Teeth does. Tucker is my favorite, bow chicka bow wow, im a lover not a talker

have you seen the season 9 yet? i think that the freelancers fight scenes are epic

15+ Year Old Account
    Caboose by far is my fave, which is most expected. Joel is just too awesome though, not sure on latest season, not been as funny/interesting for me, hope it changes.

I was originally turned off when they made the transition from H2 to H3 at season 6 (that season does start off kind of dry), but I've since gone back and watched it all. Enjoy it very much and I catch new episodes on Monday when they come out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    I was originally turned off when they made the transition from H2 to H3 at season 6 (that season does start off kind of dry), but I've since gone back and watched it all. Enjoy it very much and I catch new episodes on Monday when they come out.
    I was turned off during the transition from Halo 1 to Halo 2. Something about it just wasn't funny anymore. The first couple seasons, though, were absolutely hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite episode is in my signature.
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

i loved the season 1-5 most and season 6+7 weren't that bad and 8 was epic due to the machination and custom animations. "Look sarge NO HANDs"

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I was turned off during the transition from Halo 1 to Halo 2. Something about it just wasn't funny anymore. The first couple seasons, though, were absolutely hilarious.
    It definitely transitions from some idiots running around in a canyon into something a little more depth, but I think they maintained the comedy well throughout.

If Caboose doesn't come out on top on this poll I'm going to be disappointed.
    *checking*
    Hehehe...

Caboose is my favorite by far after that him would be Church.

It's still a great series I love their animation work and the story, however I don't find season 9 as funny as the other seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Neirvero View Post
    I LOVE RvB and everything that Rooster Teeth does. Tucker is my favorite, bow chicka bow wow, im a lover not a talker
    Hey chicka bum bum
    Last edited by Borfl; 2011-08-25 at 06:55 PM.

Caboose is wining

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meffisto View Post
    Caboose is wining
    See, if you honestly love Caboose, you would vote for Church.
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

and if you if you honestly love Church, you would vote for Grif

10+ Year Old Account
    Caboose.

I watched RvB WAY back I stopped watching somewhere in the halo 2 episodes. Prob need to go and watch the rest.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caboose and Sarge.

The zombie plans were awesome.

I love the series. Wish there was more of the old.

---------- Post added 2011-08-27 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Caboose.

I watched RvB WAY back I stopped watching somewhere in the halo 2 episodes. Prob need to go and watch the rest.
    You definitely do...toward the end the action scenes are on par if not better than anything Bungie ever put in the game.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

haha no one like tex and donut

I will admit, I fell out of habit of watching the show a few years back. For some reason I heard they stopped making them and never checked up on them, until I found out otherwise. I used to love watching it.

From my few random check-ins, it really looks like they have improved greatly in their quality of episodes, and even have fluid animations that don't depend on in-game resources. It is really impressive, and I keep telling myself to catch back up on the show, but other projects get in the way.