Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    rate mine: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Samppax/simple

check and think my spec firstly, before u start telling why it suck and is unusable. Reason for spec is, Ragnaros HC

Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    @ nzall
    The Valor trinket + Darkmoon card Tsunami would be the best pre-raid trinkets
    Tear of blood from stonecore is still a good trinket and the alchemy stone is also decent (requires alchemy though)

@ Vazar
    Good gear for the small ammount of raiding you've done. You should try to get a new weapin asap though.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...udise/advanced
    been trying to get the staff from jindo in ZA, or ZG, or whatever jindo is in

ima try and find a pug in BOT or BWD.

i'd say 9.5 out of ten. gear and enchants are great
    you seem to reforge a lot of spirit, im not sure how your regen works for you, but if you dont run out of mana, then youre fine.

some of your talents i dont really agree with, lack of spirit of redemption, blessed resillience is kinda...bleh, and you have soul warding. i didnt think holys used their bubbles, like ever

15+ Year Old Account
    I disagree with those who take SoR and Blessed Resilience is far from mandatory. You would take Soul Warding as Holy if you need to give Body and Soul sprint to multiple people at once.

Yep, i see SoR and blessed res one of worst talents in holy spec. Reason for 1 point in blessed is there isnt any other talent where put it. And what is points in soul warding, its just only for ragnaros HC. Im just too lazy spec different spec to farmbosses

Agree with SoR, but bless resil gives +30% heal at heavy raid damge phases, how can it be worse than tome of light at least in a 10man raid?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leonn/advanced
    no poster above me with a priest as it seems, my mainspec is holy btw.