Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
23
... LastLast
  1. #241
    Mechagnome Jeffyjimbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The inside world.
    Posts
    697
    Well, seems like all those rogues decks I turned in were all for naught, but oh well. This seems like the fun alternative to raise my reputation.

  2. #242
    Immortal Bombkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA - Boston, MA
    Posts
    6,995
    Quote Originally Posted by RincrowTheOmnipotent View Post
    Or alternatively.
    Blizzard: We give you more bosses. And more bosses! And more Bosses.
    Non-raidres: Man this game sucks. Thats not content.
    Raiders: Shut the fuck up and get out of our game.
    ORRRR more accurately!

    Blizzard: New raiding content!
    Raiders: Uggg it'll suck. They can't match the epicness of VANILLA raids!
    Blizzard: Here you go raiders! We sure spent a lot of effort on this raid!
    Raiders: Worst raid ever! I'm unsubscribing! D:<
    Non Raiders: There's nothing new for us this patch! D:

    There's just no pleasing people. XD

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver View Post
    Did you join in Cataclysm or what? If you had any idea of the 1-60 content before Cataclysm, it was a complete and total pain in the ass. It was boring, outdated, and everyone longed for the day they got to 58 so they could get to Outland. Blizzard updated this to the point that everyone dreads going to Outland now because the content THERE isn't half as interesting or fun as the 1-60 content.

    Clearly you are "LEET HARDCORE RAIDAR" which means you only appreciate your end game content. Thank god, you are not the only kind of player in WoW. Hard to believe, I know. And, Ragnaros, the same? LOL. 6/7H? That statement alone seems to point to "hasn't got a character past level 40".
    I've been playing since my server went live. It wasn't quite an original (Eredar launched 3 days after the official WoW launch).

    Just for you, from our guild's hunter. He joined us in BWL:



    So the question still is, what have you done? You're clearly a nobody that hasn't seen any of the actual content to get excited over 1-60 revamps and DMF islands.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    You're being ridiculous. You are forcing the idea that only your idea of fun is, in fact, fun. I happen to enjoy Cataclysm. You can call me a "Blizzard Apologist" (what the hell does that even mean?) all you want, but my enjoyment is my enjoyment.

    The Burning Crusade gave lots of raid bosses. Yep. Big deal. Everyone saw every single one right? They all had fun and interesting mechanics, right? Were they fun, yes. Does the amount of them make for fun? I don't think so. You can prefer quantity, I prefer quality. You can try and argue that Firelands is shit since it only has 7 bosses, but really, they are all pretty unique. Lord Rhyolith, while I despise the fight, it's not like anything else that we've seen. Staghelm and Alysrazor are completely different than anything else. Atramedes was pretty damn neat. Conclave of Wind is probably one of my favourite fights to date.

    Recycled content? Seriously, stop with that fucking word. How similar are the new Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep to the originals? They have the same setting? Got it. How about Zul'Gurub? Same setting? Got it. You basically flat out said you just want more bosses. Well, these are more bosses. Yet you hate it because these bosses are in a place you visited 6 years ago. Got it. Throw the word recycled around all you like, it doesn't make the dungeons any less fun. Was the new Deadmines on heroic terrible? Nope. Not at all. Vanessa VanCleef and Cookie were really cool and fun encounters. I loved them.

    Why is it you're screaming that Cataclysm has less content? What do you call content? Just raid bosses? Then, by gum, you're right! It has less raid bosses. Ergo, it's terrible and has no content. You're opinion. I've had loads of fun with this expansion. Just because you haven't, doesn't mean others don't enjoy it.

    Transmogrification does excite me. I get tired of seeing my clones everywhere. I'd like to actually roleplay in the roleplaying game we all play. Nuts, I know. And guess what, I'm not even raiding anymore. My guild decided we'd had enough. So now I'm just enjoying the content in questing and PvP. This new Darkmoon Faire will add a fun and unique experience at the start of each month from now on. You don't like it? That sucks. You get your Deathwind raid though. Why the hell do you hate on one aspect of the patch so much when there is already a really good piece coming your way?

    The game is not dumbed down. Why do you say it is? I'm pretty sure stat priorities and reforging and all the other stuff they've thrown in has made managing your character far more complex than ever before. Raid content is much more difficult than ever before. (Though, since we're all Dragonslaying Firelord Gladiators that are Insane and ride around on a giant Robot Head that's pretty Invincible here on MMO-Champion, I guess we wouldn't notice.) My server's top guild is 2/7 heroic. Sinestra was only just downed recently. What exactly was "dumbed" down?

    Content? It's content! I'm laughing and having fun and you're pouting over it.
    100% agree on every single point. Also a lot of the BC bosses where the same fights just with different names. It was rare to find bosses with unique mechanics. Cata is filled with them.
    Why do people play something if they don't even enjoy it? Its unhealthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by ardipithecus11 View Post
    Eh, that's what I meant, that you don't have to do them.
    I misread my bad

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    You and the rest of 999 twinks.
    because its out of the realm of posiblity that maybe some lvl 85 stuff drops from the chest?

    who knows if itll be twink gear or not.

    i hope there will be some tasty stuff in it =)
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by keLston View Post
    I've been playing since my server went live. It wasn't quite an original (Eredar launched 3 days after the official WoW launch).

    Just for you, from our guild's hunter. He joined us in BWL:

    So the question still is, what have you done? You're clearly a nobody that hasn't seen any of the actual content to get excited over 1-60 revamps and DMF islands.
    "Here's a screenshot of someone else, this proves my point."

    Doesn't work that way buddy. And I've been in WoW since early Vanilla.

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    ORRRR more accurately!

    Blizzard: New raiding content!
    Raiders: Uggg it'll suck. They can't match the epicness of VANILLA raids!
    Blizzard: Here you go raiders! We sure spent a lot of effort on this raid!
    Raiders: Worst raid ever! I'm unsubscribing! D:<
    Non Raiders: There's nothing new for us this patch! D:

    There's just no pleasing people. XD
    People should go back in time to the end of BC and go to all the WoW fansites. Its was just filled with bitching about how BC sucked. Wrath was another bitch fest and so was Cata. I despise gamers. They are an unhappy bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by keLston View Post
    I've been playing since my server went live. It wasn't quite an original (Eredar launched 3 days after the official WoW launch).

    Just for you, from our guild's hunter. He joined us in BWL:



    So the question still is, what have you done? You're clearly a nobody that hasn't seen any of the actual content to get excited over 1-60 revamps and DMF islands.
    Doesn't stop the fact that blizzard re did all the 1-60 content cause people were asking for it. just Like reforging, transmogrification, old world flying etc.
    Or the fact that everything blizzard ever adds to the game doesn't have to be strictly raiding, why can't there be other things to do even if there optional? We'll still get our raid in the end so who cares?

  10. #250
    The Patient Niko031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    288
    An active new gurubashi arena, yes please.
    why am i here
    warrior

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by keLston View Post
    I've been playing since my server went live. It wasn't quite an original (Eredar launched 3 days after the official WoW launch).

    Just for you, from our guild's hunter. He joined us in BWL:

    So the question still is, what have you done? You're clearly a nobody that hasn't seen any of the actual content to get excited over 1-60 revamps and DMF islands.
    That only proves how awful the UI was. I've seen the vanilla fights. They are easy mechanics wise, compared to what raiding has evolved into.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Well this doesn't seem to be built around dailies. It clearly says you can do everything as much as you want. You could get what you're after in a day probably! Seems anti-grindy to me. It mostly just seems like something you by to have fun in and get rewarded with free items.
    Actually, it doesn't seem to me either, but knowing blizz, it feel it will be that way. I hope it's not, and don't get me wrong, I'm actually looking forward to get in that island and get my ass kicked in the pit, but that's how blizz usually works and it's a shame they do.

  13. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    Doesn't stop the fact that blizzard re did all the 1-60 content cause people were asking for it. just Like reforging, transmogrification, old world flying etc.
    Or the fact that everything blizzard ever adds to the game doesn't have to be strictly raiding, why can't there be other things to do even if there optional? You'll still get your raid in the end.
    He's a hardcore elitist douche, he only cares about loot and bragging rights. He will keep shitting on Cataclysm because it didn't cater to his kind, so save your breath. Or text, as the case may be.

  14. #254
    I want that fez wearing monkey... what? fezzes are cool

  15. #255
    I bet WoWCrendor will be happy about this!

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver View Post
    He's a hardcore elitist douche, he only cares about loot and bragging rights. He will keep shitting on Cataclysm because it didn't cater to his kind, so save your breath. Or text, as the case may be.
    Idk i heard heroic rag wasn't exactly a cakewalk
    Are you going to apply to become a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Probably not, the job sucks.

  17. #257
    The Lightbringer Howard Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    3,892
    Some people's attitudes are seriously depressing. You guys should start taking some Valium or something. OT: The new DMF looks awesome. I might personally not visit it very often, but I am certain a ton of people will be all over this, and that makes me happy. Yes, of course it is content. If it happens not to be content for YOU, then too bad. You'll have your content soon enough.

  18. #258
    The Patient Teriko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Beedle's Shop
    Posts
    204
    ...I'm so FUCKING EXCITED ABOUT 4.3! D Best patch evah D

    Da Snajpa - Awesome Swedish Guild
    (6/7 Heroic)

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Commisar S View Post
    I want that fez wearing monkey... what? fezzes are cool
    Because this vid is always relevant:


  20. #260
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,392
    A fez-wearing monkey!?!?

    I MUST HAVE IT.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •