Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    We have adorable companion pets includin’ a fez-wearing monkey, a plethora of profession recipes, toys, balloons, souvenirs, delectable carnival snacks and beverages, heirlooms for the little ones, and even replicas of long-lost suits of armor that we’re offering for your Transmogrification needs.
    Could this possibly mean that we'll finally be getting our hands on the heirloom pants?

Wow, kiss another 500,000 subs goodbye.
    Great.The less complaining noobs will play wow, the better this game will be

In the end, SWTOR will fix it. And possibly D3, if they don't screw that up. Another MMO this year tried to fix it, but they didn't really. I'm mostly upset that they are trashing the old DMF system - my two Insane characters are the most upset. I've been visiting there monthly since they introduced it along with BWL. This place offered so much and will be missed.

This seems awesome! I've never been really too big about the DMF but I might be now!

---------- Post added 2011-08-26 at 12:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wassam View Post
    Nobody notice all the hints to pandaria in this?
    What do you mean?

Lol most pathetic blue post ever, can you try to show off more with your .jpg event?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennydabull View Post
    I can't believe so many people are excited over this. To each their own, but it's this type of thing that has ruined the current state of the game.
    To what specific "type of thing" are you reffering to that has somehow ruined the current state of the game?

If anything, this game needs MORE of this kind of stuff!

While Darkmoon Isle will not bring me back to WoW... I will admit that that, and the new Transmog, are indeed steps in the right direction.

Diablo 3 will take another chunk out of the playerbase(won't matter much since it's another Blizz product). LoL, HoN, WoT, TF2, all the "multiplayer" fps etc... and so on, i forgot to mention dota2. Players have choices these days. WoW is going down no matter what. It's old that is reason. We've done and seen it all since vanilla. Nothing is really new, it's just same old stuff with new packaging. This happens to all mmo's eventually.

Blizzard continues their string of "answers to questions that no one asked" by reskinning the darkmoon faire.Clue level: Low, and dropping rapidly.

And now people can get rep with Darkmoon more easily. Yet another kick in the pants to people that got "The Insane" before Cata.

Sounds pretty cool. This last and final patch might actually have me enjoying this expansion! The new free for all arena is going to be a gong show but might actually be fun to watch, looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    While Darkmoon Isle will not bring me back to WoW... I will admit that that, and the new Transmog, are indeed steps in the right direction.
    I equate Blizzard and their sudden release of Transmog and hurried content to American Car Manufacturers finally modernizing their car lines and increasing gas mileage. Too little, too late, still not as good as the competition.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Runawaynow View Post
    If Darkmoon reputation becomes "easy to obtain" (read: "changes"), "the Insane" should become unavailable to obtain as a result. They did that with Naxx/Ulduar titles when they got too easy, might as well keep up the trend for posterity.
    "the Insane" has been easy for a long time, seing as they removed Shen'Dralar as a requierment.

What the fuck Blizz! You fucked it up! You want to make the entire fucking game a circus, go ahead! I'm not gonna pay for this shit!

I'm gonna go fap and re-sub to Rifts. Screw Blizzard!

(Jk of course.) Edit: Can't wait to see the people who didn't read this part to tell me to QQ more.
    Last edited by Gouled; 2011-08-26 at 09:27 PM.
    Beku'zul Troll Shadow Priest (Ingame character).
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bekuzul/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    -The community is terrible and is only getting worse filled with arrogant fanboys and elitests.
    What are you trying to say Argoth?
    Want to hear what I'm listening to? You can give this a click: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWP1V9Eo0c

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    To what specific "type of thing" are you reffering to that has somehow ruined the current state of the game?

If anything, this game needs MORE of this kind of stuff!

Spending resources on elements of the game that should come way after actual content. They spend more time placating people with short shelf life features, than they do focusing on core, game enhancing aspects.

I'm surprised a story about Darkmoon Faire is so busy with so many posts because the DMF had always been deserted on my server.

I hope they add shield heirlooms for tanking

Never cared much for anything like this in game. However, this seems an awesome way to spend time and get a quick alt booster going. People forget games are supposed to be fun. Ignore the naysayers and QQers, they'll cry about everything.

I guess nobody cares about updates unless they come in the form of instanced raids with new spiky gear to flex their e-peens with. Not like this is an MMO or anything, and that the game world matters.

I think one thing that most people forget is this is an MMORPG.The posts are needlessly long because they are done "In Character" and the features are added because they have a solid focus on the main aspect of the game (its in the genre type and everything).This is seemingly forgotten in between the continual QQ about raiding and PvP.

Darkmoon Faire needed a revamp, but in the current state of the game some fresh content will be welcomed. Nefarian, Onyxia, Zul'gurub, Zul'aman, Deadmines, Shadowfang, Ragnaros, Molten Core 2.0, Blackwing Lair 2.0, Warsong 2.0, the whole Azeroth... And I bet that the new raid tier will be the lost tier 3, the same evils in the same scenarios again and again. Cataclysm should be renamed Dejavu.

Ofc there are some good new content, look at Vashj'ir, is amazing, however the entire end game is focused on old content. Why? Because it's cheaper to adapt the old content to new players, than try to create new content for angry hardcore players. Hardcore players always return anyways. There's nothing out there that lasts more than 2 months.

We must resing that the current WoW slogan is no longer quality, it's profitability, and Blizzard's quality efforts are invested in the new MMORPG project.