Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    all very neat BUT WHERE IS IT?

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkmoon Deathmatch sounds like the most uttrerly brilliant thing ever.

mists of pandaria hint?!

quote from the blue post

we’ve got an island all to ourselves now, and what an island it is. Mist-shrouded Darkmoon Island is a conundrum wrapped in an enigma. It’s a place of mystery and wonder! this for me sells it that the next xpac is going to be "mists of pandaria"

if only they introduced something to make the playerbase less horrible at pve, i'm tired of getting bad dps and healers 9/10 times when i queue heroics on my tanks... oh and i heard that arena participation is at an all-time low? apparently everyone hates rbg's too. but hey at least all the bads will look cool while doing crap dps.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    More grind for rep and items. More "fetch this" and "kill x of these". All in a 'new' package.Sigh.

Deleted
    Nobody notice all the hints to pandaria in this?
    No, I did not.

Where do you see that, because you read the word "mist"?
    Last edited by mmoc271384dc9d; 2011-08-25 at 05:12 PM.

Deleted
    Personally, I think this is just what WoW needs. It was a loooooooooooooooooong time since we had anything "new" and fun to do aside from raiding, which in my honest opinion has been really, really boring in Cataclysm (Not because of the raids, but due to the fact that I've been doing it for 6 years). I've wanted an updated Gurubashi Arena thing for ages, I remember back in Vanilla when over 60 people would camp for the chest and killing each other. The fact that you'll be able to get old stuff back is also neat, I just hope none of this will end up being a disappointment.

Edit: To all the people saying they should use resources/manpower to develop PvE and PvP things instead... You don't seriously believe that Blizzard only has one giant group of people doing everything? It's quite obvious that they have different teams for different things. It -is- possible for a company as large as Blizzard to do several things at the same time, y'know.
    ... Now look at what you've done, you made me defend Blizzard.
    Last edited by mmocfd8dce4bf2; 2011-08-25 at 05:11 PM.

As interesting as all of this sounds, I'm hopping in the "this kinda blows" category because I'm not going to be all gung-ho-happy-camper over some mini games that I can amuse myself with for ONE WEEK out of every month. The only really fun thing I can see out of this is the deathmatch, and unless they ban groups in the pit, it's just going to turn into a clusterf**k, wherein the same few groups of PvP savants farm it, and the rest are left to die. This honestly sounds like a flashy Argent Tournament, but one for which you get to wait three weeks to get back to grinding for tickets. I'd much rather see them dedicate the man power from this to go for something new and original. Just my thoughts. I know they won't be popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    So where is rollecoaster?

Holy shit, please don't let this be yet another "daily quest isle with a rep faction". Can we have some content that doesn't involve daily quests for once? They were cool in TBC, but they've gone crazy on them since Call of the Crusader. I for one miss a goold oldfashioned "grindy" faction that doesn't involve questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    No...........
    yes............ its so obvious.

3hrs Arena pit?? eeeeh can you even imagine that shit..it will be like 100+ players jumping down there. [server explodes]
    or what?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    all very neat BUT WHERE IS IT?
    Exactly my thoughts. Seems like its in the Gilnean woods..... but who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    you know what's beyond the forest??..
    ...pandaria...

i'm just kidding here, btw. just contributing to the paranoia
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    3hrs Arena pit?? eeeeh can you even imagine that shit..it will be like 100+ players jumping down there. [server explodes]
    or what?
    That'll be hilarious. I'll be sure to be on during the late hours.

Deleted
    Monkeys with feces are classic. Hope they can throw them too, preferably at other pets and sparkly ponys. Your character should wear a sign while the pet is out though.
    Last edited by mmoc7d0ef109c7; 2011-08-25 at 05:16 PM.

mother of god.jpg

Deleted
    Exactly my thoughts. Seems like its in the Gilnean woods..... but who knows?
    Or the 3rd Island of Tol Barad that's been there since Cata came out? The terrain does look the same as TB/Gilneas.
    Last edited by mmoc271384dc9d; 2011-08-25 at 05:17 PM.

I am going to be soooo happy. Plus, i just love all the QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ......

Deleted
    Ooh, sounds WELL neat! I'm gonna assume the mention of Heirlooms means those Heirloom legs & the rings are whats on offer in that respect? & I'm hoping the profession skillpoints means a way to level your professions without the need to grind for greens & such. maybe I'll be able to finish my mains smithing/mining... I still remember my first visit to the Darkmoon, ah memories...