Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by keLston View Post
    Because people are looking for actual content, not a daily quest hub with arbitrary gating mechanics to pace how long it takes you to actually get to the end so that it will last until the next expansion since 4.3 is the last content patch until the next expansion.

    If you looked at it expansion by expansion, this is the worst expansion by amount of actual content but each time someone brings it up, some Blizzard apologist quickly comes up with some excuse demanding people to stop being so negative. Why? Did your monthly subscription start costing less? Did Cataclysm expansion cost less than the TBC expansion or WotLK expansion?

    TBC gave us nearly 60 raid bosses, a new "planet", a ton of new dungeons and bosses within, heroics, and love it or hate it gave us arenas and daily BG/honor grinds as a way for PvPers to compete which was also brand new content. WotLK gave us like 45 some raid bosses, a new continent, a handful of new dungeons, and it gave casuals a way to gear up with the Argent Tournament.

    Cataclysm will end up giving us 20? some raid bosses and at least 2 end ones so far have been recycled (Nef and Ragnaros), 7 new dungeons and recycled for us Shadowfang Keep and Deadmines, recycled ZA and ZG and called them "new", gave us like 5 new zones. The content is so lacking, in fact, that Blizzard apologists are so desperate that you're willing to latch on to a side event like the Darkmoon Faire and call it "content"? Oh look it adds a mount ooooh. And some companion pets. Oooooh. So a billion dollar company took a year to add 1 mount and some companion pets? This is what you accept as content now when you are paying the same price? Your bar is so low?

    They're not even bothering trying to put out new content because they decided that after 5 years of saying they didn't want you changing how you looked, they reneged and introduced transmogrification and you said HOORAY. So the "new content" of Cataclysm is you going back to do level 60 raids to get the gear you sold 4 years ago, that way, they don't have to make any new things for you because you're too busy going HEHEHE LETS GET THE OLD STUFF AGAIN THAT I FARMED BEFORE.

    This is why the game is dumbed down. Because Blizzard keeps lowering the bar and instead of getting an outcry, you just nod and lower your expectations below their bar and accept what they gave you. Giving you less and less each year but trying to squeeze out more microtransactions, and you keep paying for extra while accepting less for the same price you've been paying.

    It's absurd. And stupid.

    Content? It's not content. It's laughing at you and you're apologizing for it.
    I love you.

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by keLston View Post
    Because people are looking for actual content, not a daily quest hub with arbitrary gating mechanics to pace how long it takes you to actually get to the end so that it will last until the next expansion since 4.3 is the last content patch until the next expansion.

    If you looked at it expansion by expansion, this is the worst expansion by amount of actual content but each time someone brings it up, some Blizzard apologist quickly comes up with some excuse demanding people to stop being so negative. Why? Did your monthly subscription start costing less? Did Cataclysm expansion cost less than the TBC expansion or WotLK expansion?

    TBC gave us nearly 60 raid bosses, a new "planet", a ton of new dungeons and bosses within, heroics, and love it or hate it gave us arenas and daily BG/honor grinds as a way for PvPers to compete which was also brand new content. WotLK gave us like 45 some raid bosses, a new continent, a handful of new dungeons, and it gave casuals a way to gear up with the Argent Tournament.

    Cataclysm will end up giving us 20? some raid bosses and at least 2 end ones so far have been recycled (Nef and Ragnaros), 7 new dungeons and recycled for us Shadowfang Keep and Deadmines, recycled ZA and ZG and called them "new", gave us like 5 new zones. The content is so lacking, in fact, that Blizzard apologists are so desperate that you're willing to latch on to a side event like the Darkmoon Faire and call it "content"? Oh look it adds a mount ooooh. And some companion pets. Oooooh. So a billion dollar company took a year to add 1 mount and some companion pets? This is what you accept as content now when you are paying the same price? Your bar is so low?

    They're not even bothering trying to put out new content because they decided that after 5 years of saying they didn't want you changing how you looked, they reneged and introduced transmogrification and you said HOORAY. So the "new content" of Cataclysm is you going back to do level 60 raids to get the gear you sold 4 years ago, that way, they don't have to make any new things for you because you're too busy going HEHEHE LETS GET THE OLD STUFF AGAIN THAT I FARMED BEFORE.

    This is why the game is dumbed down. Because Blizzard keeps lowering the bar and instead of getting an outcry, you just nod and lower your expectations below their bar and accept what they gave you. Giving you less and less each year but trying to squeeze out more microtransactions, and you keep paying for extra while accepting less for the same price you've been paying.

    It's absurd. And stupid.

    Content? It's not content. It's laughing at you and you're apologizing for it.
    Drug dealers are doing pretty much the same, Blizzard just does it in a socialy accepted way.
    My own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyo View Post
    Drug dealers are doing pretty much the same, Blizzard just does it in a socialy accepted way.
    No, in a socialy retarded way, like the crappy mounts they are selling in the Blizzard store.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by keLston View Post
    Content? It's not content. It's laughing at you and you're apologizing for it.
    it is content. it may not be what you consider content but it is content.

    also how is "it laughing" at anyone? people have been asking for a lot of this stuff for years.

    and who the hell is apologizing??

    4.3 looks to be a great patch. did other expansions have more content than cata? depends on your definition of content really but for the most part yes the other expansions did.

    most of that conent from those expansions is still there though. should they have done more with cata? probably.

    is 4.3 content-less and DMF gonna be lame? doubt it.
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

  5. #205
    Brewmaster Alayea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,499
    I haven't visited DMF in at least a year or two, I think. The new DMF has definitely piqued my interest, what with the pets/armor/rep changes. I just hope my computer can handle the crowds that'll be there on the first day. :S
    Last edited by Alayea; 2011-08-25 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Added some clarity.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by keLston View Post
    Because people are looking for actual content, not a daily quest hub with arbitrary gating mechanics to pace how long it takes you to actually get to the end so that it will last until the next expansion since 4.3 is the last content patch until the next expansion.

    If you looked at it expansion by expansion, this is the worst expansion by amount of actual content but each time someone brings it up, some Blizzard apologist quickly comes up with some excuse demanding people to stop being so negative. Why? Did your monthly subscription start costing less? Did Cataclysm expansion cost less than the TBC expansion or WotLK expansion?

    TBC gave us nearly 60 raid bosses, a new "planet", a ton of new dungeons and bosses within, heroics, and love it or hate it gave us arenas and daily BG/honor grinds as a way for PvPers to compete which was also brand new content. WotLK gave us like 45 some raid bosses, a new continent, a handful of new dungeons, and it gave casuals a way to gear up with the Argent Tournament.

    Cataclysm will end up giving us 20? some raid bosses and at least 2 end ones so far have been recycled (Nef and Ragnaros), 7 new dungeons and recycled for us Shadowfang Keep and Deadmines, recycled ZA and ZG and called them "new", gave us like 5 new zones. The content is so lacking, in fact, that Blizzard apologists are so desperate that you're willing to latch on to a side event like the Darkmoon Faire and call it "content"? Oh look it adds a mount ooooh. And some companion pets. Oooooh. So a billion dollar company took a year to add 1 mount and some companion pets? This is what you accept as content now when you are paying the same price? Your bar is so low?

    They're not even bothering trying to put out new content because they decided that after 5 years of saying they didn't want you changing how you looked, they reneged and introduced transmogrification and you said HOORAY. So the "new content" of Cataclysm is you going back to do level 60 raids to get the gear you sold 4 years ago, that way, they don't have to make any new things for you because you're too busy going HEHEHE LETS GET THE OLD STUFF AGAIN THAT I FARMED BEFORE.

    This is why the game is dumbed down. Because Blizzard keeps lowering the bar and instead of getting an outcry, you just nod and lower your expectations below their bar and accept what they gave you. Giving you less and less each year but trying to squeeze out more microtransactions, and you keep paying for extra while accepting less for the same price you've been paying.

    It's absurd. And stupid.

    Content? It's not content. It's laughing at you and you're apologizing for it.
    Oh yeah, Cataclysm didn't add shit.

    Besides, you know, THE COMPLETE AND TOTAL REDO OF THE 1-60 EXPERIENCE INCLUDING NEW QUESTS AND LANDSCAPES.

    Every idiot who bitches about the fact that an expansion that added only 5 new levels doesn't have enough end game content always forgets that it did a lot more to early game content as well.

    And Nef and Rag, recycled? Are you fucking kidding me? Just because they are the same fucking character doesn't mean its the same fucking content. Compare the Blackwing Lair and Blackwing Descent encounters. They aren't ANY BIT alike. The same applies to quite a few bosses in Shadowfang Keep and Deadmines.

    Stop acting like you know shit, because you clearly don't.

  7. #207
    Content? It's not content.
    It is for some, not everyone who plays wow or who has left recently is a raider. Not everything they add has to be a raid or something to do with a raid. Seeing as how there is nothing to do for the non raider atm i don't see adding this type of content as a bad thing. It may not be for you and that's fine. Right now you log into the game to either level a toon, do 5 mans or raid. So there adding something to do on your off time why is that bad? If you don't wanna do it fine if you do well its there for you simple as that.

    Not every piece of content has to be for the raider, just like not every piece has to be for the casual.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2011-08-25 at 06:31 PM.

  8. #208
    This is great. I'm loving these Cataclysm patches. Now if only they could finish them faster and give us more.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by keLston View Post
    Because people are looking for actual content, not a daily quest hub with arbitrary gating mechanics to pace how long it takes you to actually get to the end so that it will last until the next expansion since 4.3 is the last content patch until the next expansion.

    If you looked at it expansion by expansion, this is the worst expansion by amount of actual content but each time someone brings it up, some Blizzard apologist quickly comes up with some excuse demanding people to stop being so negative. Why? Did your monthly subscription start costing less? Did Cataclysm expansion cost less than the TBC expansion or WotLK expansion?

    TBC gave us nearly 60 raid bosses, a new "planet", a ton of new dungeons and bosses within, heroics, and love it or hate it gave us arenas and daily BG/honor grinds as a way for PvPers to compete which was also brand new content. WotLK gave us like 45 some raid bosses, a new continent, a handful of new dungeons, and it gave casuals a way to gear up with the Argent Tournament.

    Cataclysm will end up giving us 20? some raid bosses and at least 2 end ones so far have been recycled (Nef and Ragnaros), 7 new dungeons and recycled for us Shadowfang Keep and Deadmines, recycled ZA and ZG and called them "new", gave us like 5 new zones. The content is so lacking, in fact, that Blizzard apologists are so desperate that you're willing to latch on to a side event like the Darkmoon Faire and call it "content"? Oh look it adds a mount ooooh. And some companion pets. Oooooh. So a billion dollar company took a year to add 1 mount and some companion pets? This is what you accept as content now when you are paying the same price? Your bar is so low?

    They're not even bothering trying to put out new content because they decided that after 5 years of saying they didn't want you changing how you looked, they reneged and introduced transmogrification and you said HOORAY. So the "new content" of Cataclysm is you going back to do level 60 raids to get the gear you sold 4 years ago, that way, they don't have to make any new things for you because you're too busy going HEHEHE LETS GET THE OLD STUFF AGAIN THAT I FARMED BEFORE.

    This is why the game is dumbed down. Because Blizzard keeps lowering the bar and instead of getting an outcry, you just nod and lower your expectations below their bar and accept what they gave you. Giving you less and less each year but trying to squeeze out more microtransactions, and you keep paying for extra while accepting less for the same price you've been paying.

    It's absurd. And stupid.

    Content? It's not content. It's laughing at you and you're apologizing for it.
    I agree with pretty much all of this statement 100%. I strongly believe that Blizz knows they didnt do as well with Cata as they could have. I think they are wrapping up the Exp with some small fun things in 4.3 and will try to release MOP (or whatever it might be) sooner than expected to kind of plug the dam if you shall. I do think people forget about all the 1-60 content they changed, which was great and was a lot of work Im sure but did nothing for people in end game. The recycling of dungeons was kind of lazy, but it isnt the first time they have done it (im looking at you LK Naxx, and Onyxia). No company I can think of can release a diamond every time. Apple has filed before, lord knows MS has failed before (ME, Vista) and several others. Unfortunately all the petty screaming 12-15 year olds hold Blizz on too high of a pedestal and the only way to please those people is go F2P, release a patch every week, and have 900+ playable different classes and make sure not a single one is too OP

  10. #210
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sheffield, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,074
    'Mist-shrouded Darkmoon Island' - Mists of Pandaria hint or possible pre-expansion stuff going on on this island?

  11. #211
    They better not release this 4.3 patch in the second week of the month and make me wait three weeks till I can go there

  12. #212
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by keLston View Post

    Content? It's not content. It's laughing at you and you're apologizing for it.
    ^ This!

    Blizzard: We give you more PETS!
    Players: Wheeeee!
    Blizzard: Also we give you more OLD STUFF!
    Players: Wheeeee!
    Blizzard: And quess what?
    Players: WHAT!!!!!
    ...
    ...
    Blizzard: MORE DAILIES!
    Players: Yeeeehaaaw! Thats most exciting patch ever! We love you Blizz!

  13. #213
    Immortal Clockwork Pinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    7,385
    Pretty much a new daily hub, but they look so simple and easy this time around, and you wont have to do them everday. Can't wait for 4.3

  14. #214
    I don't know how anyone can complain about this.. I hate dailies so so so so much. I Quit raiding, I never do dailys or quests, I have just been messing around pvping and archeology for the mount lol.. But So far eveything in this patch sounds awsome.. Transformawhatever and Darkfare are prob the 2 greatest patch notes I have seen in years.It does not sound like just a daily hub.. actually sounds like alot of fun and bringing back a new gurabshi arena souds epic.Cataclysm may = dissapointmentbut 4.3 = best best patch ever by far

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by keLston View Post
    Because people are looking for actual content, not a daily quest hub with arbitrary gating mechanics to pace how long it takes you to actually get to the end so that it will last until the next expansion since 4.3 is the last content patch until the next expansion.

    If you looked at it expansion by expansion, this is the worst expansion by amount of actual content but each time someone brings it up, some Blizzard apologist quickly comes up with some excuse demanding people to stop being so negative. Why? Did your monthly subscription start costing less? Did Cataclysm expansion cost less than the TBC expansion or WotLK expansion?

    TBC gave us nearly 60 raid bosses, a new "planet", a ton of new dungeons and bosses within, heroics, and love it or hate it gave us arenas and daily BG/honor grinds as a way for PvPers to compete which was also brand new content. WotLK gave us like 45 some raid bosses, a new continent, a handful of new dungeons, and it gave casuals a way to gear up with the Argent Tournament.

    Cataclysm will end up giving us 20? some raid bosses and at least 2 end ones so far have been recycled (Nef and Ragnaros), 7 new dungeons and recycled for us Shadowfang Keep and Deadmines, recycled ZA and ZG and called them "new", gave us like 5 new zones. The content is so lacking, in fact, that Blizzard apologists are so desperate that you're willing to latch on to a side event like the Darkmoon Faire and call it "content"? Oh look it adds a mount ooooh. And some companion pets. Oooooh. So a billion dollar company took a year to add 1 mount and some companion pets? This is what you accept as content now when you are paying the same price? Your bar is so low?

    They're not even bothering trying to put out new content because they decided that after 5 years of saying they didn't want you changing how you looked, they reneged and introduced transmogrification and you said HOORAY. So the "new content" of Cataclysm is you going back to do level 60 raids to get the gear you sold 4 years ago, that way, they don't have to make any new things for you because you're too busy going HEHEHE LETS GET THE OLD STUFF AGAIN THAT I FARMED BEFORE.

    This is why the game is dumbed down. Because Blizzard keeps lowering the bar and instead of getting an outcry, you just nod and lower your expectations below their bar and accept what they gave you. Giving you less and less each year but trying to squeeze out more microtransactions, and you keep paying for extra while accepting less for the same price you've been paying.

    It's absurd. And stupid.

    Content? It's not content. It's laughing at you and you're apologizing for it.
    You're being ridiculous. You are forcing the idea that only your idea of fun is, in fact, fun. I happen to enjoy Cataclysm. You can call me a "Blizzard Apologist" (what the hell does that even mean?) all you want, but my enjoyment is my enjoyment.

    The Burning Crusade gave lots of raid bosses. Yep. Big deal. Everyone saw every single one right? They all had fun and interesting mechanics, right? Were they fun, yes. Does the amount of them make for fun? I don't think so. You can prefer quantity, I prefer quality. You can try and argue that Firelands is shit since it only has 7 bosses, but really, they are all pretty unique. Lord Rhyolith, while I despise the fight, it's not like anything else that we've seen. Staghelm and Alysrazor are completely different than anything else. Atramedes was pretty damn neat. Conclave of Wind is probably one of my favourite fights to date.

    Recycled content? Seriously, stop with that fucking word. How similar are the new Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep to the originals? They have the same setting? Got it. How about Zul'Gurub? Same setting? Got it. You basically flat out said you just want more bosses. Well, these are more bosses. Yet you hate it because these bosses are in a place you visited 6 years ago. Got it. Throw the word recycled around all you like, it doesn't make the dungeons any less fun. Was the new Deadmines on heroic terrible? Nope. Not at all. Vanessa VanCleef and Cookie were really cool and fun encounters. I loved them.

    Why is it you're screaming that Cataclysm has less content? What do you call content? Just raid bosses? Then, by gum, you're right! It has less raid bosses. Ergo, it's terrible and has no content. You're opinion. I've had loads of fun with this expansion. Just because you haven't, doesn't mean others don't enjoy it.

    Transmogrification does excite me. I get tired of seeing my clones everywhere. I'd like to actually roleplay in the roleplaying game we all play. Nuts, I know. And guess what, I'm not even raiding anymore. My guild decided we'd had enough. So now I'm just enjoying the content in questing and PvP. This new Darkmoon Faire will add a fun and unique experience at the start of each month from now on. You don't like it? That sucks. You get your Deathwind raid though. Why the hell do you hate on one aspect of the patch so much when there is already a really good piece coming your way?

    The game is not dumbed down. Why do you say it is? I'm pretty sure stat priorities and reforging and all the other stuff they've thrown in has made managing your character far more complex than ever before. Raid content is much more difficult than ever before. (Though, since we're all Dragonslaying Firelord Gladiators that are Insane and ride around on a giant Robot Head that's pretty Invincible here on MMO-Champion, I guess we wouldn't notice.) My server's top guild is 2/7 heroic. Sinestra was only just downed recently. What exactly was "dumbed" down?

    Content? It's content! I'm laughing and having fun and you're pouting over it.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

  16. #216
    Scarab Lord Azalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,770
    TBC? 60 bosses? where'd you get that number from?

  17. #217
    I was sold at Hurry!
    But seriously....Monkey + Fez Hat. Like the monkey alone wasn't worth it.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    You're being ridiculous. You are forcing the idea that only your idea of fun is, in fact, fun. I happen to enjoy Cataclysm. You can call me a "Blizzard Apologist" (what the hell does that even mean?) all you want, but my enjoyment is my enjoyment.

    The Burning Crusade gave lots of raid bosses. Yep. Big deal. Everyone saw every single one right? They all had fun and interesting mechanics, right? Were they fun, yes. Does the amount of them make for fun? I don't think so. You can prefer quantity, I prefer quality. You can try and argue that Firelands is shit since it only has 7 bosses, but really, they are all pretty unique. Lord Rhyolith, while I despise the fight, it's not like anything else that we've seen. Staghelm and Alysrazor are completely different than anything else. Atramedes was pretty damn neat. Conclave of Wind is probably one of my favourite fights to date.

    Recycled content? Seriously, stop with that fucking word. How similar are the new Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep to the originals? They have the same setting? Got it. How about Zul'Gurub? Same setting? Got it. You basically flat out said you just want more bosses. Well, these are more bosses. Yet you hate it because these bosses are in a place you visited 6 years ago. Got it. Throw the word recycled around all you like, it doesn't make the dungeons any less fun. Was the new Deadmines on heroic terrible? Nope. Not at all. Vanessa VanCleef and Cookie were really cool and fun encounters. I loved them.

    Why is it you're screaming that Cataclysm has less content? What do you call content? Just raid bosses? Then, by gum, you're right! It has less raid bosses. Ergo, it's terrible and has no content. You're opinion. I've had loads of fun with this expansion. Just because you haven't, doesn't mean others don't enjoy it.

    Transmogrification does excite me. I get tired of seeing my clones everywhere. I'd like to actually roleplay in the roleplaying game we all play. Nuts, I know. And guess what, I'm not even raiding anymore. My guild decided we'd had enough. So now I'm just enjoying the content in questing and PvP. This new Darkmoon Faire will add a fun and unique experience at the start of each month from now on. You don't like it? That sucks. You get your Deathwind raid though. Why the hell do you hate on one aspect of the patch so much when there is already a really good piece coming your way?

    The game is not dumbed down. Why do you say it is? I'm pretty sure stat priorities and reforging and all the other stuff they've thrown in has made managing your character far more complex than ever before. Raid content is much more difficult than ever before. (Though, since we're all Dragonslaying Firelord Gladiators that are Insane and ride around on a giant Robot Head that's pretty Invincible here on MMO-Champion, I guess we wouldn't notice.) My server's top guild is 2/7 heroic. Sinestra was only just downed recently. What exactly was "dumbed" down?

    Content? It's content! I'm laughing and having fun and you're pouting over it.
    100% agreed, also Ragnaros heroic was one of if not the hardest encounter Blizz has ever made Dumbed down" i think not.

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    TBC? 60 bosses? where'd you get that number from?
    TBC did have about 52. He exaggerated slightly, but I won't fault him for it. TBC did have more bosses than Cataclysm has had so far. You know, since it's not even completed. And the amount of bosses is really all that matters.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Malygos The Spellweaver View Post
    And Nef and Rag, recycled? Are you fucking kidding me? Just because they are the same fucking character doesn't mean its the same fucking content. Compare the Blackwing Lair and Blackwing Descent encounters. They aren't ANY BIT alike. The same applies to quite a few bosses in Shadowfang Keep and Deadmines.

    Stop acting like you know shit, because you clearly don't.
    The question is, do you? Have you even done Rag? I'm 6/7H. What are you? You're praising the 1-60 redo lol, so you must be some rando casual. Rag is pmuch the same except he hits harder. He does a knockback, he summons sons, he even submerges. The difference is, you hit him from the front the entire time. Is the fight harder? Sure. But don't kid yourself if the fight is somehow novel or new.

    And really? Oh man, they redid 1-60 that takes 20 minutes to go through and all the zones are empty and you get idiots in your level 85 group who do 600 dps because hunters use expertise. AWESOME LEVEL 1-60 BRO. YOU DID IT. CONGRATS. With a billion dollars, it only took you 5 and a half years to revamp this content that has been sitting here.

    I hope you could update a god damned quest that tells you to collect 10 bear asses with a billion dollars within 5 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    100% agreed, also Ragnaros heroic was one of if not the hardest encounter Blizz has ever made Dumbed down" i think not.
    Forcing raid stacking to make an encounter hard doesn't make an encounter new, unique, or exciting. It simply makes it tediously stupid.

    Bulldozing a brickwall using your face is hard too. But doing so is still dumb. Therefore, just because HM Ragnaros is "hard" isn't indicative of anything. It's not skillfully hard. It's tediously hard.

    There's a reason the few 10mans that actually have managed to pull off a HM Rags kill are the ones that have access to a 25+ man bench and can do things like throw down 2 hunters and 2 frost DKs and call it a normal raid setup (one Korean guild with a 10m H Rags kill did this).
    Last edited by keLston; 2011-08-25 at 06:48 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •