Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    I wants dat dancing bear mount, aslo OLD REPLICAS OF GEAR? ok im excited for this ^^

Can't wait! I'm going into the woods allllllllllllll the time

Poop. Now I wish I waited for my Darkmoon Faire reputation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    If it's not fluff, what is it? And why would they try and resurrect something that 1% of the playerbase cares about. I visit the DMF once per expansion, for my trinket, and that's it. I could walk past DMF at peak time and its empty every single time. It's like Brewfest, packed on day one; but empty after that ... and that's once a year.
    What? ... you get a raid, you get 3 new 5man dungeons, you get a new tier, new things to explore, and then you complain about the Darkmoon Faire. - Can't you just grow up and learn how to shut your mouth when your opinion isen't relevant? - Btw, pulling numbers out of your ass won't work at all, either. Play or leave, i don't really give a crap, but speaking without thinking is quite the stupidity.

Deleted
    Easy rep grind for darkmoon??? whaaaaaa?

CASUALS WIN AGAIN !

Quote Originally Posted by maeseyck View Post
    Easy rep grind for darkmoon??? whaaaaaa?

CASUALS WIN AGAIN !
    These comments get so old and tiresome. Things evolve, things change. Most of the time it has nothing to do with the old and tired Casuals vs. Hardcore argument. I for one enjoy the DMF and I have been through Hardcore periods and Casual periods. Although I seriously disagree with what was done with the talent trees in Cata I still enjoy the game and play it the way I want to. It has nothing do with the being a Casual or Hardcore.

Just stop with the silly pointless comparisons between Casual and Hardcore.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auryt View Post
    Another useless, boooooring stupid stuff for 10 years old children. Pls make more bg-s more content, and something that REALLY improve the game, something is more than an extremely booring and repetative stuff (like molten front dailys omfg what a booooring .....), something that improve the 6 years old concept.
    I'm quite looking forward to this new content to be honest (and no I'm not 10, prolly old enuf to be ya grandfather actually :P). It's a bit of fresh air to add some fun content to the game to distract from either raiding, PvP or other daily grind. I regularly raid in Firelands three times a week and do PvP practically everyday so having something else to do that outside of these aspects of the game (besides the deathmatch arena) is a welcome respite. Plus we are still only talking about one week per month as DMF has always been.

If you have been playing WoW for six years (as I have) and you find this new patch content to be "boooooring" then maybe you should think about playing something else. Save that, there is always the option of the new raid and dungeon content that will also be part of this new patch. No one is forcing you to visit the DMF when is arrives..

very exciting ! looking forward to new DMF

Quote Originally Posted by K1LLLTH3N00B View Post
    Content = something to do, DMF = something to do, therefore DMF=Content
    1 week a month. Arbitrarily gated fluff. Headbutting a brick wall is something to do also, but would you really attempt to argue that it is a reasonable hobby?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybunn38 View Post
    Just stop with the silly pointless comparisons between Casual and Hardcore.
    The way to Insanity (getting the title) is long, requires a lot of farming and a lot of things to do.

I guess they'll have to change that on wowwiki...

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkmoon Faire!I love it!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoros View Post
    Darkmoon Faire needed a revamp, but in the current state of the game some fresh content will be welcomed. Nefarian, Onyxia, Zul'gurub, Zul'aman, Deadmines, Shadowfang, Ragnaros, Molten Core 2.0, Blackwing Lair 2.0, Warsong 2.0, the whole Azeroth... And I bet that the new raid tier will be the lost tier 3, the same evils in the same scenarios again and again. Cataclysm should be renamed Dejavu.

Ofc there are some good new content, look at Vashj'ir, is amazing, however the entire end game is focused on old content. Why? Because it's cheaper to adapt the old content to new players, than try to create new content for angry hardcore players. Hardcore players always return anyways. There's nothing out there that lasts more than 2 months.

We must resing that the current WoW slogan is no longer quality, it's profitability, and Blizzard's quality efforts are invested in the new MMORPG project.
    You sicken me.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

They better not release this 4.3 patch in the second week of the month and make me wait three weeks till I can go there