Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    ITT:

"Waaah, I have it now NOBODY ELSE CAN!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Deleted
    I wouldn't care if they made it easy(er).

The date on my achievment says it all. (And I get to say : " BACK IN MY DAY IT WAS CALLED INSANE FOR A REASON !!")

I hope Blizzard do make the DMF grind easier--and I've already maxed mine out, so I've got nothing to gain if they do. If nothing else, all the non-Steamwheedle Insane factions need revamping to seed them better in the world. Take Ravenholdt, for example. You kill a few Syndicate mobs and get rep with them, but without reliance on external websites you don't know who or where they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the insane on my Mage. Those of you who say it's hard to get, please for the love of god, stop it. It's not hard at all. There is absolutely nothing hard about it.

Time consuming does not relate to hard. At least not on this subject.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeliri View Post
    I hope Blizz leaves the rep gains as they currently are. I'm tired of them making everything stupid easy to aquire now a days
    DEAR GOD THEY GOT A TITLE THAT I GOT WHEN I WORKED SLIGHTLY HARDER TO GET IT!

Wait, this doesn't effect my character at all, what am I freaking out about.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

If they do change it I might actually be able to get myself to start doing this agian.

i just hope they do not make it easy to get darkmoon faire to exalted, its already to easy without the Shen'dralar rep

Stay on Post please
    What do YOU think will happen with the new DMF? Eg. Repeatables, Max rep gained from quests/dailies, attainability of rep.
    Everything about the new DMT is just wording and can be confused by different people

To end the QQ

Yes.
    Shen'dralar was a OMFG Faction bt you shouldnt look down on some1 who wants to do Insane. Encourage them becoz the chances of them actually doing it is low
    Bt if they do it. Its a monumental task. Pre-Cata or Post-Cata

Yes
    DMF should be still be relatively long to complete

If you have to Opportunity of buying a epic deck for minimal gold OR have epic Cata deck turn ins(Even if you already have Exalted DMF) be decent enough and find sum1 that wants the rep turn in as we all know its a precious rep