Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Unlisted Achievements

Hi Guys,

I've realized that all possible achievements for the game are not necessarily listed on the screen which pops up when you press Y in game. However, I'd like to know if there's an add-on I can download to help me link an achievement that I want to get a group together to accomplish. I know it's often easier for someone to click on a link and get a tool-tip description of the achievement rather than looking it up on their browser so I was hoping there might be something I can find maybe on Curse or elsewhere.

Many thanks!

~Off

The only achievements that are not shown in the achievement window are Feats of Strength, which are usually done alone. Unless you want serious competition on rare mount drops and the like I don't see why anyone would like a group to do Feats. :/
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then how can I find the one I'm interested in to link it in Trade Chat? I found it on Wowpedia and they show it just as a Cataclysm achievement. It's called 'From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee', but I don't know where to look for it. I looked through the General achievements last night and didn't see it there.

theres insane title and the one for both aldor and scyers exalted

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried looking through all the other categories? The one you're after is under Exploration->Cataclysm.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't look there because I didn't think it was about exploring any zones, but thank you.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're looking for "From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee", I do believe it's under Exploration section and then Cataclysm within that. If anything, just explore your achievement sections and see what you find there.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Mictian.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    you can use Overachiever to search and link feats of strength that you don't have.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Tutonious!! I'll download that one tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    The only achievements that are not shown in the achievement window are Feats of Strength, which are usually done alone. Unless you want serious competition on rare mount drops and the like I don't see why anyone would like a group to do Feats. :/
    This technically is not true.

Nested Achievements that have pre-requisites (ie, loot 100,000 gold, or Knock, Knock, Knock on Wood etc) wont show up untill you have completed the pre-reqisite achieve(s) before it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's good to know as well, Surfd, in case I ever look for an achievement with a pre-requisite.

Quote Originally Posted by Offeiriad View Post
    Then how can I find the one I'm interested in to link it in Trade Chat? I found it on Wowpedia and they show it just as a Cataclysm achievement. It's called 'From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee', but I don't know where to look for it. I looked through the General achievements last night and didn't see it there.
    It's either under Quests (Cataclysm) or Exploring (Cataclysm).
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Overachiver is awesome, not only will it track stuff like numbers that are normally not visible (like number of kills in each zone for Wintergrasp Ranger) but if it has nested achievements, such as the gold one mentioned by Surfd it will list them all.

Deleted
    Been using Overachiever for some time, it's a great addon and a lot more easier than browsing for an achievement or tracking it.