Halashammy

Exclamation [A - Doomhammer - US] Relic 25m 6/7 Looking for healers and rDPS

We are currently pushing Rag to Transition 2 and need to fill up a few holes and finally move up to Heroic content. We are in need of a couple healers (Shaman and Pries preferred but a pally would be nice too) as well as 1-2 rDPS (preferably mage/lock). If you have any questions or are at all interested you can respond to this post or add my RealID (mizukey13 at hotmail dot com) or contact one of the officers by their realIDs listed at the bottom of this post. Thanks!

__________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________

<Relic> is looking to add to our raiding roster to fill some specific/key spots. A bit about who we are: We are a 25 man raiding guild that has been together since Burning Crusade and maintain a top 5 server ranking. We progressed through BT and into SWP in BC and cleared all ICC HM (minus HLK) in WotLK. In 4.0-4.1 we went 5/13 Heroic mode and are pushing for harder and further progression with this patch. We are a family of like minded people that can spend an afternoon joking in vent and guild chat. We are players that enjoy all aspects of the game; whether it be PvE or PvP. We have a very active membership of both raid members and casual players. There can be a raid found on pretty much every day of the week most often, and usually there are people looking to do something no matter what time of the day.

Current Raid Progress

6/7 Firelands 25 man
    7/7 Firelands 10 man

Our raiding days are currently Tues - Thurs from 7:30-10:30 MST (9:30 - 12:30 EST). If you can read the below and say yes, then we may be the place for you.

-- I am 21 or older (our average guild age is about 28 so no immature youngsters need apply)
    -- I can take a joke and am not easily offended (our guild chat/vent is rated R so if you can't handle it, don't bother applying)
    -- I can hold my own with my damage/healing but am not going to spend all night linking meters
    -- I take pride in my character and ensure that he/she is geared to the best possible to maximize my raid role (ie: gemmed/enchanted/spec/glyphs/etc)
    -- I take time outside of raids to read up on strategies or class mechanics to ensure that I am not that person that requires the raid leader to explain everything for the 50th time
    -- I can handle Piyus' pedo-bear

As outlined above, our 25 man raid team is currently looking to add to our lineup and are specifically looking for the following:

Healer - 2 (preferably priest/shaman but open to pally)
    Range DPS - 1-2 (preferably mage/warlock but open to others)

Exceptional Players - If your class isn't listed here, we still want to hear from you

If your class is not listed there and you feel that you are an exceptional player that would be a solid addition to our lineup, please feel free to visit our website as we will give every application the time it deserves to review. If you feel that we may be the right fit for you, or are looking for more information, please visit our website at:

www dot relicraids dot com

If you have any other questions, you can reach any of the officers listed below on their toons:

Seiba (alts: Avarix/Irith/Sieba) - GM (RealID: jbail55 at hotmail dot com
    Raiding Officer: Alexah (RealID: mintyduck at gmail com
    Pebbles/Meltheous/Dennae/Mistrezjen - Officer
    Defi/Catriana/Halashammy/Elandin/Unklerico - Raid Leaders

Halashammy
    TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Still looking for some exceptional healers and a couple ranged dps to fill up our ranks and push more progression.