Deleted

What to do with my valor points?

Hello, I started playing again a few weeks ago and geared up slowly using pugs and spending valor on non tier cause that's what my friend suggested.
    Now here's my question: I have 3100 valor points and am capped for this week, should I get the (2) set on t12 normal(chest gloves) next week or do I keep the (4) non heroic t11 set? Cause the set bonus of (4) t11 is really nice, but does the stat upgrade from t12 count for more?

Also if someone sees anything wrong gemming/reforging/enchanting wise please tell me, I'd really like to know.

Here is my armory: aw lame I can't post that yet, if anyone would be so kind to look it up for me and post it, would be very much appreciated!
    Name: Timewizard on EU, sylvanas.

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by mmoc8035920392; 2011-08-26 at 03:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering you have t11 Normal, I would suggest getting t12 ASAP, the stat upgrade from 359 ilvl - 378 ilvl is too much to give up on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Considering you have t11 Normal, I would suggest getting t12 ASAP, the stat upgrade from 359 ilvl - 378 ilvl is too much to give up on
    Alright, thank you very much!

Deleted
    You should indeed get the two pieces from T12. Bonuses aren't bad and two different tier bonuses, way to go! Go for it (: