[Movie] Movies involving being inside a video game, and what you thought of them?

Does anyone have any movie or TV related favorites involving being "inside" the video game, whether voluntarily or not?

I really liked:
    Brainscan
    Tron (original)
    Arcade

The cartoon series Reboot was good too.

I seem to recall seeing many others, it's just I don't remember them very well, or remember their titles. Anyone else have favorites? Could be cyber-punk virtual hacking as well.

I really enjoyed Reboot while it aired

Nothing else really comes to mind right now, though. There was a single episode on Warehouse 13 relatively recently that was pretty entertaining, aside from the "final solution." Artie was awesome in his role.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe no one mentioned The Last Starfighter. One of my favourite movies from youth.

.Hack//

all of them

"Take from a man his possessions and he can recover. Take from him his heart and love and he is left with nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I can't believe no one mentioned The Last Starfighter. One of my favourite movies from youth.
    Thanks Fuzzzie. A haven't seen that movie in .. well, in a very, very long time, so long I forget about it .. now I gotta see it again haha

The video game "simulation" became real to those who could beat it. Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    I really enjoyed Reboot while it aired

Nothing else really comes to mind right now, though. There was a single episode on Warehouse 13 relatively recently that was pretty entertaining, aside from the "final solution." Artie was awesome in his role.
    Is that a good series to get into? I haven't watched it before. Are the episodes in sequence, or is it OK to just watch reruns in any order? Sounds interesting, with someones brain being used for computer / game AI or something, from brief descriptions I read .. didn't want to spoil it just in case.