University of pheonix

So I am considering going for my bachelors degree in networking at the university of phoenix. Problem is I'm a little hesitant, reviews of pretty much any college online are pretty negative, some more so than others. UP seems to have less negative reviews, but it still does have some pretty negative ones. My question to those of you out their in the computer industry, or those of you who went to UP, are they a good college, worth the investment? Hard to tell when looking at reviews how many are honest and how many are just ticked off students.

Eh, nvm lol. I read the post as "Are online classes good for networking", not "Theres bad reviews online"

Sorry
    Last edited by exekution; 2011-08-26 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind, a lot of people are more likely to post up a negative review rather than a positive. I know if I feel screwed I'm going totell everyone I can.

The best thing to go by is the rankings given to the university by the American university ranking system, there should also be one for what rank a specific university is in regards to a specific course or subject.