Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What women talk about when they´re alone!...

What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

10+ Year Old Account
    This surprises me not.

---------- Post added 2011-09-07 at 06:01 PM ----------

Cameras?????

Deleted
    Totes accurate, but probly should be in funny pic sticky.

In my experience:
    *) Talk about computer hardware; They get annoyed/bored and leave
    *) Talk about makeup/sex/clothes/talking smack about Susan who've gained weight/talking smack about Christine who've gotten pregnant/talking smack about Anne who cheat on his boyfriend/talk about the time when they cheat on their boyfriend with Joe; I get annoyed/bored and leave

But I do like talking about baking. I do like baking. Not a lot of others do. :/

We're already under their power. Have been for like 9001 years.

Which is why I work to get all womankind under MY power. Then I shall have the world.

We only are under their power because guys like YOU let it happen.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Which is why I work to get all womankind under MY power. Then I shall have the world.
    Hm. Will there be cookies? D:

I for one welcome our new current since the dawn of time overlords

10+ Year Old Account
    i was under the impression they just showed each other their boobs and talked about guys

i want to be a women

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    i was under the impression they just showed each other their boobs and talked about guys

i want to be a women
    I'd be more interested to be able to write my name in the snow without using a stick.
    Guys got something else to compare between themselves, and I bet they do more often.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    I'd be more interested to be able to write my name in the snow without using a stick.
    Guys got something else to compare between themselves, and I bet they do more often.
    Girls can do that too, it just requires a lot more athleticism.

Girls can do that too, it just requires a lot more athleticism.
    Just forward? Yea. I can do the splits and I can put my leg behind my neck. But I can't thrust my pelvis like one would need to - not only would the effort be a strain, I'd have to use one full bladder for each letter, assuming I could even get the hang of aiming. I doubt I have the motor skills and musclestrength to actually manage it in speeds that one would require in one bladder.

And that concludes the most weird post I've had to written in, I now notice, post-4000 posts. ._.

PS. I don't like the Scarab Lord-title. I wanna be a mod just for the alternate title, even if it just said "alternate title" or ".. is a 'special' kid" D:

You have my vote for most weird post ^_^

Wouldn't your ferrets own the world, because they secretly control you?

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Wouldn't your ferrets own the world, because they secretly control you?
    All they do is royally piss me off at 3am.

Deleted
    I did not find this amusing.

See, males just say how large it is as you usually cant see it blatantly bulging out of clothing. The problem with that is, the more praise you give yourself, the smaller it probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I did not find this amusing.
    Consider this your first lesson about women.

Women are not only for your personal enjoyment.

---------- Post added 2011-09-08 at 03:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    See, males just say how large it is as you usually cant see it blatantly bulging out of clothing. The problem with that is, the more praise you give yourself, the smaller it probably is.
    You'd be surprised at what I could do with a push-up bra. :> Or a tightly wrapped bandage.

Anywhoo. Guys seem to think length matter more than girth. Being poked in your cervix isn't fun. D:
    And gawd, I managed to derail this further.

Deleted
    Consider this your first lesson about women.

Women are not only for your personal enjoyment.
    Ah okay then.