Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgunner View Post
    What was so bad about black ops. They took out the Nuke, noob tubes and quick scope. MW2 was better but they took out the 3 bad things that MW2 had.
    You mean they added different overpowered streaks, left noob tubes in, and ruined snipers as a whole. So much better right?
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulls191 View Post
    Then they will get their asses handed to them by those who have been playing for years like myself and quit saying that the game is way to hard. So they will go back to MW3...
    As much as you wish it to be. It's not harder to pull the trigger in Battlefield than in CoD. However, I am VERY much looking forward to BF3, I -LOVED- BF2, was a bit iffy about Bad Company, but it was alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Topgunner View Post
    What was so bad about black ops. They took out the Nuke, noob tubes and quick scope. MW2 was better but they took out the 3 bad things that MW2 had.
    And broke everything else. Hit detection, network latency, spawning, some of the most basic and vital components of an online FPS, totally ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    And broke everything else. Hit detection, network latency, spawning, some of the most basic and vital components of an online FPS, totally ruined.
    Spawning is just as broken in bf, iv camped people across 3 games, bf2 2142 and bc. Hit detection is fine.

You mean they added different overpowered streaks, left noob tubes in, and ruined snipers as a whole. So much better right?
    Sounds like the kind of complaints i hear from people who get their ass handed to them and have to find a reason why. Noob tubes are even worse in BF so dont even try to complain about that. Dont like the choppers or the planes hovering over shooting at you, SHOOT THEM WITH A MISSLE. Iv never had a problem with air killstreaks becuase its retard easy to take them out.

Why bother? BF3 comes out same timeframe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Spawning is just as broken in bf, iv camped people across 3 games, bf2 2142 and bc. Hit detection is fine.

Sounds like the kind of complaints i hear from people who get their ass handed to them and have to find a reason why. Noob tubes are even worse in BF so dont even try to complain about that. Dont like the choppers or the planes hovering over shooting at you, SHOOT THEM WITH A MISSLE. Iv never had a problem with air killstreaks becuase its retard easy to take them out.
    Because everyone is 15th prestige and gets ghost pro? Only people with ghost on are campers. Noob tubes are 1-shot in COD unlike BF, where it almost requires a direct hit.

Snipers ARE completely broken in black ops, stop being such an elitist asshat.
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Story can't be fun.. not when they killed fuckin ghost
    or Gaz, fucking wankers.

Why talk about MW3 if BF3 exists

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    Overpowered sub-machine gun INC.
    I enjoyed playing MW2...untill I got roflpwnd by some skillness noob with: ump/akimbo G18s/Noob tube/Painkiller/Akimbo shotguns prenerf/Chopper Gunner.
    Someone needs to learn how to play. If you ar good at the game, you won't be stomped by these.

I didn't enjoy Black Ops at all, and I haven't enjoyed any other CoD series except for MW tbh. Why? No idea

Not gonna talk about BF since this is NOT a BF discussion thread. Haters, go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Couldn't comment on spawning in BF (except the BF3 alpha, where it seemed fine but was limited to one map and game type), but the hit detection in Black Ops is SHIT, it's one of the biggest complaints about the game. and the reason that I and every single one of the guys on my friends list that I regularly play with all switched back to MW2.

And before you tell me it's because we got our asses handed to us, it wasn't, we all had positive KDRs, we usually played together and won most games because we worked as a unit. It was just annoying as fuck to be robbed constantly by crappy hit detection or some guy spawning behind you.

On topic, I cannot wait for MW3. Although I am slightly concerned that Infinity Ward are a mere shadow of their former selves, I actually find some measure of comfort that they are using the same engine, it means that things like movement and hit detection and spawning, things MW2 did well, will continue to be great in MW3.

I would however like them to limit all explosives to 2 per player per round, except grenades. In this way noob tubes and RPGs would become tactical tools for clearing campers rather than a go-to weapon. Also tone down pistols, remove death perks and add dedicated servers. Perfect game

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    My predictions:

- It's going to be great on XBOX and PS3, but there will be a lot of issues with the PC version
    There's just as many issues with the PS3 version as there were on the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Why talk about BF3 if MW3 exists
    Fixed that for you... Stop posting drivel, both games will be awesome in their own unique way.

I hear that its going to be pay to play , so umm i say no

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaElement View Post
    I hear that its going to be pay to play , so umm i say no
    You heard wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    You heard wrong.
    To see your stats costs a subscription, so he's not entirely wrong.

Deleted
    Its coming out on my birthday !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    To see your stats costs a subscription, so he's not entirely wrong.
    becuase you have to see your stats to play the game, amirite.

lawl

Battlefield 3 will be what it will be, and a more of a mature audience, (PC, can't speak for console... In my experience. If you experienced as many children on BFBC2 on PC, as the ass load billions there were on every Call of Duty, then l2pickbetterserver) And Call of Duty will be......... once again Call of Duty, WAIT WHAT!?!? DID YOU SAY NEW DECALS FOR MY GUNS!! AW YEAH THIS WILL BE SO DIFFERENT THAN LAST YEAR!!!

My favorite thing about the Call of Duty franchise, is the amazing conversation piece I seem to run into day after day.

I'm sure you've all had this conversation before. Starts kinda like this. The guy for some reason or another states that he is a hardcore gamer. So you say, "Sweet, what games do you play"... And as the ritual goes, they simply say.. "Call of Duty".. /sigh. If only I could count the amount of times I've had this conversation.

I'll look forward to watching DJ Keemstar and the Federation of Asshole Gamers crew making you guys rage over your precious virtual K/D or whatever you people cry over when the game launches!

inb4 zeta333 jumps on me and says everything I said also refers to BF3 in some way, seeing that he is defending CoD up and down on this thread, and rudely replying to anything anti-CoD.

Also... I don't know if anyone feels the same as I do... but with all of the rage I have towards filthy Activision, mixed with the terrible game that they re-release every year with a new name.. (my opinion), etc, I just can't help but get a bit upset when I see anyone put the game in good light... I guess that's a bad thing and I should probably lighten up about it. /shrug.
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-08-26 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majiteck View Post
    Battlefield 3 will be what it will be, and a more of a mature audience, (PC, can't speak for console... In my experience. If you experienced as many children on BFBC2 on PC, as the ass load billions there were on every Call of Duty, then l2pickbetterserver) And Call of Duty will be......... once again Call of Duty, WAIT WHAT!?!? DID YOU SAY NEW DECALS FOR MY GUNS!! AW YEAH THIS WILL BE SO DIFFERENT THAN LAST YEAR!!!

My favorite thing about the Call of Duty franchise, is the amazing conversation piece I seem to run into day after day.

I'm sure you've all had this conversation before. Starts kinda like this. The guy for some reason or another states that he is a hardcore gamer. So you say, "Sweet, what games do you play"... And as the ritual goes, they simply say.. "Call of Duty".. /sigh. If only I could count the amount of times I've had this conversation.

I'll look forward to watching DJ Keemstar and the Federation of Asshole Gamers crew making you guys rage over your precious virtual K/D or whatever you people cry over when the game launches!

inb4 zeta333 jumps on me and says everything I said also refers to BF3 in some way, seeing that he is defending CoD up and down on this thread, and rudely replying to anything anti-CoD.

Also... I don't know if anyone feels the same as I do... but with all of the rage I have towards filthy Activision, mixed with the terrible game that they re-release every year with a new name.. (my opinion), etc, I just can't help but get a bit upset when I see anyone put the game in good light... I guess that's a bad thing and I should probably lighten up about it. /shrug.

I honestly dont know why people cry about a dev. I have never and will never refuse to buy a game based on who devs it. It could be made by some hillbilly bumass nobody on some far away island and i wouldnt care. Complaining that there are more kids on one game than the other is stupid becuase you have no way to back up your claim, iv seen just as many children in BF than i have in COD.

I defend COD or any other game that i think people unjustifiably bash because of sheer fanboyism for a rival game, and that goes on all to often here. Its pretty much pointless to make a thread like this about a game that the majority of the posters here dont like because all the thread turns into is a bash secession and every one saying OMG BF IS SO MUCH BETTER FUK COD ITS FOR KIDZ.

Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Story can't be fun.. not when they killed fuckin ghost
    You mean like how Gaz got shot in the head? Yeah, sure he's dead.(Spoiler: Gaz is Ghost)