Looking for a certain site.

Is there a type of website that I can put in my computer make and model and it will tell me what all it is capable of going, aka this computer

Apple MacBook Pro MB991LL/A

I want to be able to see how WOW or other games/programs will run on it.

It it on my budget and I found it on newegg.com, but the only thing is since its online I cant physically test anything out till I have it in hand.

Thank you

nah similiar though, i want to be able to but in anothter computer and not my own and see how it goes

Deleted
    just look at recommend specs and compare them with your own? that's all canyourunit does after all.

yea just wanted to see if there was a site that i can type in a make of a computer and it will tell me if it could run whatever, cause the computer i wanna buy is online and not that many people are saying much about it

There isn't one. There are too many variables, like OS, drivers, aftermarket cooling solutions, overclocking, whatever.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by Davetron View Post
    yea just wanted to see if there was a site that i can type in a make of a computer and it will tell me if it could run whatever, cause the computer i wanna buy is online and not that many people are saying much about it
    That model is several generations out of date, I wouldn't expect too much from it.

I have a 15" MB Pro with a 2.53 GHz i5 (Mid 2010 model) and it plays WoW fine, but I wouldn't throw anything recent at it.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Davetron View Post
    Is there a type of website that I can put in my computer make and model and it will tell me what all it is capable of going, aka this computer

Apple MacBook Pro MB991LL/A

I want to be able to see how WOW or other games/programs will run on it.

It it on my budget and I found it on newegg.com, but the only thing is since its online I cant physically test anything out till I have it in hand.

Thank you
    A link a forum user recommended from another thread.
    http://www.game-debate.com/

Just type in the name of the game in the search bar, fill in your PC specs and it will give you a score on your hardware for that game.
    Last edited by Mastergp; 2011-08-26 at 04:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I hope you brought your wallet... 'cause the rent in Hell gets paid in advance!

He doesn't want to test his own computer, he want's a site where he can manually type in the computer specs and see how it matches.

Sorry OP, can't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by ejfimp View Post
    He doesn't want to test his own computer, he want's a site where he can manually type in the computer specs and see how it matches.

Sorry OP, can't help you.
    Yes that's what the link is for...he can choose any PC spec, unless you weren't replying to me.
    Last edited by Mastergp; 2011-08-26 at 04:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I hope you brought your wallet... 'cause the rent in Hell gets paid in advance!

thx that site worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastergp View Post
    Yes that's what the link is for...he can choose any PC spec, unless you weren't replying to me.
    Wasn't checking any links and didn't say this to anyone specifically but just replied to the whole thread were some didn't seem to get what he was searching for