Deleted

Problem with Steam/Super Meat Boy

So today I decided to buy Super Meat boy, the casual indie game from Steam. It was the first time I used this type of paying with my bankpass so I had to activate something I wasn't aware of. I was already at the part of filling in the stuff needed. Then I clicked it away to reopen my Firefox and activate it. Turns out I shouldn't have done this. Because it said I couldn't pay,I had to activate that. But now, when I try to go through the same process it says an order is already in process (while I didn't fill in much more than logged in to my bank account for paying for the game!) which means it's stuck. I can't order a new one, nor will this be accepted since I can't go back to that page and thén purchase the game. Any options? I can't cancel the order anymore.

So, you paid for a game. But got an error? Funds are missing from your account but no game?

If you check your bank account again is the order pending?

Option A: Contact Steam support to get the order cancelled.

Option B: Wait a few days and the game will be automatically removed from your library and you can process it again.

Option C: Create a second Steam account, buy the game as a gift and send it to your main account.

I've done option C quite a few times, my bank often reject orders part way through due to 'fraud' when I'm trying to grab a limited time offer. My work IP address comes up american and my bank doesn't like it - I live in the UK.
    Log on second account on my phone 3G, buy the gift and give it to myself. Job done.

In your case however you could just wait a few days and it will clear itself up.