Thread: Buttontimers

Deleted

Buttontimers

http://i51.tinypic.com/2h30f43.jpg

There u see how i have setup my buttontimers. I have the timers how i want them but here comes the odd thing.. When i put spells on bar1 above my hp/mana bar.. the spellicons comes in the middle of the screen as you see and it is kinda annoying.
    Is there anyone who knows how i can solve this then i would be verry happy

You are using the Bartender addon also correct?

To me, it looks like there's a nother bar up there that is linked to bar 1. My advice is to go into bartender and find out which bar that is and disable it.

It looks to me as if you have an empty bar from some other mod there. When you put icons into the ButtonTimers bar, they go into the empty bar as well. You need to disable that other bar.

You see there are only 120 action button slots. Normally, they are divided into 10 bars of 12 slots each. Since ButtonTimers isn't a full bar replacement mod, the slots it uses are already in use by your main action bar mod. ButtonTimers allows you to configure which of the slots you are using, but whichever you pick you need to make sure the main bar mod is not displaying those slots or you end up with the situation you have.