Smile Looking for some addons for disc healing

Hello, i'm new to the forum and was looking for some addons that I can use for disc healing which is very usefull and easy to understand and setup. A good UI is also good if you could mention one. The only addons I got now is dbm, recount and omen.

Thanks !

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the Priest Forums.

You will find what you are looking for in the guides listed at the top of the page.

Hey,

Check out the disc priest guide, its very good.

For some addons, I use Ingela's Rapture, to keep track of my Rapture CD.
    Power Aura's to keep an eye on my spell cd's.
    Clique

A few more, but not just disc specific.

Thanks for the fast replies ! I will go and check out the guides also. :]

Deleted
    I use ExtraCD to track rapture and all ICDs (power torrent etc)
    Power auras and CoolLine for spell cooldowns
    Grid + Clique for raidframes
    PitBull for unit frames
    MikScrollingCombatText

And that's pretty much it as far as healing addons goes...

http://i41.servimg.com/u/f41/12/51/00/69/hejhop10.jpg
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-08-27 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Snip.

I download ur addons now and i'm going to try it out will report back how I like it! if anyone else has any other addons that they mean is good or look good then it would be rlly helpfull if u post em thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably in the guides but you could probably use some kind of raidframe add-on. While it isn't necessary it provides the information you need in the way you want it.
    The most commonly used ones are:
    - Grid (which is often combined with Clique, if you want the click-healing functionality)
    - Healbot
    - Vuhdo.
    If you don't like the click-healing style you could always use mouse-over macros, if you're not doing so already.

(I know I have no power here, but I'd still like to ask people to not post random crap about X raidframe add-on is better, unless it's unbiased, honest comparisons. Because it will probably come to that.)
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Disc does not need any special addons than your basic healing UI, maybe a spell timer. The only thing that you might need is rapture CD of some sorts, although you will be using shields a lot anyway. I use the basic tukUI (yeah, raid frames on the left side is not the best option, but I got used to it. plus I play on laptop, so the screen is not that big) and forte for on glance procs and mid screen skill flash when something is off CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vuhdo is a must, fortexorcist is great for keeping track of cooldowns and Rapture(very important).

I liked your addons heap, but im to used to the basic's so it will take time to get used to but thanks anyway and I will try out the raidframes and the ui also

10+ Year Old Account
    As priest healer, you need only one addon: Healbot / Grid / Vudho (i personally use Healbot). Normal interface is my choice and rupture tracking,,, meh is just another useless addon that u have to keep eyes on, besides DBM, frames, fire on ground, etc
    Save the cheerleader - Save the world
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sutzu/advanced

15+ Year Old Account
    Get a good raidframe (Grid+GridStatusRaidDebuffs ofc ) and you're done more or less. Rapture ICD tracking didn't do too much for me, maybe I was pretty good without it already, I don't know