View Poll Results: Do you like Girls with tattoos?

Voters
743. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    415 55.85%
  • No

    230 30.96%
  • Other

    98 13.19%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    High Overlord Arcanephilosophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    130
    I really wish we could, as a society, get away from the term "tramp stamp" I have a tattoo in that location. The first person who calls me a tramp IRL simply based on art location, is getting a 2 foot flying dropkick to the teeth. And I might even cut them a little bit afterwards. Depends on mah mood :P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Daxanna/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    its an infinitely large universe, its not only entirely plausible that some of the UFO's that are reported are from humanity distant future, its also entirely possible that they are a race of intelligent oranges here to free their kind from the enslavement and murder that man perpetrates on their less advanced descendant's.

  2. #22
    Epic! Punks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Coeur D'alene
    Posts
    1,667
    Absolutely not, most I know regret them all, and they all look like shit now (faded, stretched, or with that stupid Tramp Stamp). Granted a few tats can look subtle or nice, but no...It looks stupid to me.
    Why does Ghostcrawler hate paladins?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    A ret paladin killed his parents.

  3. #23
    i like girls with or without tats. i have a couple myself (including a megaman on my arm) so i dont mind seeing them on a girl.

    anyone can get a tacky tat tho

  4. #24
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,134
    Super-cute and talented, Canadian singer-songwriter, 'Lights' has a tattoo of Twinblade of the Phoenix down her arm.



    Nerdgasm!

  5. #25
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Prague, CZE, EU
    Posts
    4,414
    Nope, people with tattoos are generally... Ah you know what, I don't want to be mean atm.

    Let's just say no.


  6. #26
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,351
    3rd option added. Thank's Bibi

  7. #27
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanephilosophy View Post
    I really wish we could, as a society, get away from the term "tramp stamp" I have a tattoo in that location. The first person who calls me a tramp IRL simply based on art location, is getting a 2 foot flying dropkick to the teeth. And I might even cut them a little bit afterwards. Depends on mah mood :P
    It's called that for a reason, it's in an area that basically begs people to stare at your rear.


  8. #28
    I like all girls.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I like all girls.
    Just what I was about to say.

  10. #30
    Fluffy Kitten Taurenburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,053
    Depends. If it's subtle, then yes. Otherwise, not so much.
    Lord protector of the Veal

    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: Magneton, Forretress, Bronzong

  11. #31
    Epic! Punks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Coeur D'alene
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanephilosophy View Post
    I really wish we could, as a society, get away from the term "tramp stamp" I have a tattoo in that location. The first person who calls me a tramp IRL simply based on art location, is getting a 2 foot flying dropkick to the teeth. And I might even cut them a little bit afterwards. Depends on mah mood :P
    Lol what? Than dont put it somewhere where guys will stare.... And Ill call it that all day...I can duck
    Why does Ghostcrawler hate paladins?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    A ret paladin killed his parents.

  12. #32
    It really depends. That cute blonde girl in the OP... yes, definitely. Shes at the pretty far end of what is acceptable though.

    Kat Von D? Hell no, way to many.

  13. #33
    Bloodsail Admiral Icebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Generally I don't. Not a big fan of tattoos in general.
    I have to second this.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

  14. #34
    As long as they are not overly covered in tattoos or got any tattoos on/near their breasts, I think they are as cute as girls without tattoos.

  15. #35
    Brewmaster angael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ashenvale, pre-cata
    Posts
    1,323
    They look good when your young... but when you older.. not so much. They do look good to me, I would never marry a girl with a tattoo though due to how they end up looking when you get older..

  16. #36
    Warchief Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    3rd option added. Thank's Bibi
    Thank you both.
    Milk was a bad choice.

    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  17. #37
    High Overlord Arcanephilosophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    It's called that for a reason, it's in an area that basically begs people to stare at your rear.
    bullshit.. if I wanted you to start at my ass, I would get a tattoo on my ass. I am NOT a skank because you can't help drifting your sight down to my ass... the tattoo is on the lower back.

    So I guess if you get a tattoo on your arm.. its basically begging people to stare at your chest.. I mean your arm DOES connect to your chest.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Daxanna/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    its an infinitely large universe, its not only entirely plausible that some of the UFO's that are reported are from humanity distant future, its also entirely possible that they are a race of intelligent oranges here to free their kind from the enslavement and murder that man perpetrates on their less advanced descendant's.

  18. #38
    Epic! Milanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    That place...with the stuff.
    Posts
    1,564
    I like girls who are good people. Generally a tattoo won't indicate one way or the other.

    Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

  19. #39
    The Patient Bailine57's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vegas baby!
    Posts
    334
    Not a fan of girls with tats. 17 here
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMcShaft View Post
    Metzen: Magic rainbow ponies.
    Developer 2: Brilliant.
    Metzen: That's why they pay me the big bucks.

  20. #40
    Epic! Punks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Coeur D'alene
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanephilosophy View Post
    bullshit.. if I wanted you to start at my ass, I would get a tattoo on my ass. I am NOT a skank because you can't help drifting your sight down to my ass... the tattoo is on the lower back.

    So I guess if you get a tattoo on your arm.. its basically begging people to start at your chest.. I mean your arm DOES connect to your chest.
    Yup you got it right. They would stare at his chest, just like they prob. stare at your tramp stamp.
    Why does Ghostcrawler hate paladins?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    A ret paladin killed his parents.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •