DK lf guild - I don't stand in fire.

Unless it's on the Hodir fight. Seriously though.

I've been stuck in a brickwall in my current guild, the raid group I was in pretty much collapsed, so I haven't gotten to do anything in the last few weeks. I'm frustrated and ready for a change of pace, and if this includes server transferring, then so be it.

A little bit about me - I started playing shortly after WotLK came out, leveled a paladin to 55, started the DK, and didn't look back for a good long time. I work my hardest to play the best I can, I read elitistjerks, I theorycraft, I keep up on gems and enchants. I know what to spec, I know my priorities, I know how to maintain all this stuff without standing in fire. I'm proficient in both Unholy and Frost (cuz 3-4 button rotations are super hard, but I do know not to frost strike into KM procs,) and can play either, depending on request.

I raided Naxx at 80 (gasp, super hard,) ulduar (cleared UP to yogg-saron while it was current, but didn't manage the kill until I believe TOC loot,) cleared TOC (obv,) and was one of the few alliance groups on my server to kill LK before the 30% buff (In all fairness, I'm pretty sure it was at 15 when we finally got him, but that was more due to healer issues.) Cleared BoT and TotFW before the nerf, and cleared BWD up to nefarian (undergeared tank couldn't hold Ony,) killing him quickly afterwards. I've lost the roll for the helmet EVERY SINGLE TIME. Gogo blue helmet, because the ZG one would technically be a dps loss (mastery vs. crit for either spec.)

I'm a college student in his 20s, so I'm not the worlds hardest core player. I am friendly, I'm able to take criticism. I'm man enough to admit when I cause a wipe (learned to unbind deathgrip after an interesting Ignis pull,) but also will stand up for myself when I know it wasn't me. I'll ask if I don't understand a mechanic, and I can be as vocal in vent as I'm required to be. Just don't ask me to sing. I don't click, I keybind everything.

I do adore PVP (though I have yet to break 2200 in any bracket. Got lazy at the tail end of WotLK and didn't advantage myself enough of necrotic before resil affected it,) and I'm pretty doggone good at it.

What I'm looking for is somewhere firm but relaxed. Meaning the raids start on time, the afks aren't all over the place, and there is some actual boss killing going on. I don't need or want to be in one of the "we raid 14 hours a week and you'd better too" guilds, I'd more prefer a "we raid like 6 hours but it's a solid 6 hours and you'd better bring your A game" types. Anything with RBGs is an absolute plus as well.

I also understand that raid spots are earned, not given. I don't expect to immediately be brought in for a ragnaros kill, but frankly, I think I deserve more than a shannox kill every week or two.

My raid schedule is listed below. I'm aware my schedule is relatively hectic, so I'm probably going to have the most luck finding a late night guild, which I'm ok with. My preferred nights are most definitely Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Obviously I'm willing to server transfer, so that isn't an issue with me. /goblinon Hopefully, I got what you need! /goblinoff If required, I can provide screenshots of my UI, which is actually extremely minimal (default WoW frames w/ a rune tracker, DBM, Omen, Bartender, tidyplates, and Recount, with several other addons enabled when not raiding.)

I also come with an EXTREMELY competent (read - skilled) resto/ele shaman, I've raided with him since the start of WotLK, he's actually the player who is responsible for me playing this game. His name is Bryae on Vashj-US, I'm willing to pay to xfer him as well. I also have a warlock alt that I haven't done much raid-wise on past BH, but I am still quite good on, people who want to give me free legendaries, feel free to say somethin.

Availability for raiding (all times are PST, I live on the west coast)
    MON - After 7 PM
    TUES - Unavailable (stupid Real life)
    WEDS - After 6:30 PM
    THURS - After 8 PM
    FRI/SAT/SUN - Barring work, I should be free evenings after 6. Until 9/17, I will be unavailable friday and saturday nights due to a class, but after that it just comes down to work hours.

Thanks for taking the time to read this wall of text, and I hope that I can use my experience to help someone out! My realID is myrokin@hotmail.com if you'd like to talk to me ingame. Thank you!

I was very excited to talk you into joining us until I got to the bottom and read that you come with an ele shaman, that you're PST, and that you can't raid on Tuesdays.

You, sir, have broken my heart.

Good luck in your search; I wish we were a better match.

(http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3082028632)
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

Hey! You could be what I'm looking for.
    I'm part of an established 10-man late night guild, and I'm looking for a frost DK and resto/ele OS shaman for a new weekend group raiding Fri/Sat 10 or 11 PM PST start, for 3-4 hours.

I'll add you to RealID and hope to talk soon.

Realm: Destromath-US (PvP Server)
    Battlegroup: Rampage
    Faction: Horde

Raiding Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 10pm-1am Pacific Time

Firelands: 7/7 Normal, 6/7 Heroic
    Current Progression Focus: Heroic Ragnaros

Current Recruitment Needs:

DPS:
    1 Frost Death Knight
    1 Balance Druid
    1 Hunter
    1 Elemental Shaman
    1 Ret Paladin

Healers:
    1 Healing Priest
    1 Holy Paladin
    1 Resto Shaman
    1 Resto Druid

Potential Applicants should:

Be online and ready to raid at 9:45pm EVERY scheduled raid day. This means 100% raid attendance - if you cannot regularly make our 4 day raiding schedule, please do not apply.

Know every boss encounter and every aspect of that encounter! Every boss has a heroic mode, and we are not content facerolling normal modes. You are expected to know every change that happens from normal mode to heroic mode, and how your class interacts with all mechanics and abilities in place in these boss encounters.

We like to have fun but when it's time to raid, it's time to raid - particularly during progression content. Please remain focused with the task at hand during the 3 hours a night when we are raiding.

Keep your character up to par with the best enchants, gems, and optimal reforging for your class. Enchants and gems will generally be supplied by the guild for new loot acquisitions once you make member.

About TICKLEFIGHT:

TICKLEFIGHT is a collection of players from other high end raiding guilds who simply couldn't raid early times anymore due to jobs, school, etc. We wanted to progress just as far as normal time raiding guilds but do it in a timeslot we could all attend. Since we began pushing, we've consistently been one of top late night raiding guilds. We're always looking for other skilled players who find it difficult to raid standard time slots. Some of us in this guild have raided with each other for more than 2-3 years now.

The majority of our members are between Ages 21-30. Generally, we like to recruit people within similar age mainly due to maturity and comfort level of conversations that are held within our guild. We tend to be very vulgar with each other. If you're not comfortable with that, please do not apply. We are looking for the best of the best of late night raiders - if you consider yourself a top tier player (and TRULY are) we want to talk to you.

At the end of T11, we switched over to a 10 man format. Most of our members missed 25 man raiding so we've decided to open up recruitment to fill our roster back to a 25 man as soon as possible.

Loot System:

Loot distribution is determined by loot council that is as fair as it gets. People who do well get rewarded and loot is distributed evenly per night amongst those players. Loot comes and goes, but good players are hard to come by.

Contact Info:

If you'd like to learn more about us, please contact Mave or any other member of TICKLEFIGHT on Destromath and they'll redirect you to me if I'm on an alt or visit our website at ticklefightguild.com. All applications are set to private.