What are You missing from your game?

What feature are you missing from your game ?
    Is it the RTS ( realtime strategy) that couldn't get Time work like you wanted, was it the strategy game that hade hexagons, what do you want to see in the next generation pc games, be that more in-depth roleplaying from your RPG's, or is it the elusive bullet penetration that gets your fire starting?

State a genre,
    The general gameplay or game
    And what you think would make it a better game that it is now / was in it's original release

Try to be as spesific as possible!

Good luck "nerds"!

40 mans, World pvp, ground mounts, gigantic scenarios (like the giant trees at moonglade)... should I continue?

10+ Year Old Account
    What are You missing from your game?
    I'm missing randomly capitalized words.
    "Let's eat Grandpa!"
    "Let's eat, Grandpa!
    PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES

Quote Originally Posted by Higg View Post
    I'm missing randomly capitalized words.
    He's obviously speaking to God.

I'm missing branching choices and story consequences for losing, in all genres.

10+ Year Old Account
    what i would really like in a game, mainly and RPG, is to have real time. like say its 3:00 where u live it'll be 3:00 in the game and the game would have special events on holidays and stuff and it would have daily missions similar to WoW but not too repetitive. so sort of like how Animal Crossing was for Gamecube like even though you would turn it off, the game would be still going. doesn't just have to be RPG's only it could also be like action adventure game that have free roam in it like Infamous or the upcoming Batman Arkham City. Now i know some people would probably say that games like gears of war 2 and 3 did something like that but what im talking about is an open world that can be single or multiplayer (like it would have an option to go single or go online with other people). a perfect example is Red Dead Redemption if that game had real time and special events going on in the cities or something then that would be perfect.

this also reminded me of another thing. For MMORPG's like WoW i always wanted there to be a single player mode so you dont have to play with other people and you could have like AI party members in your group to help you with things like quests and dungeons just like a real RPG when you would help a person out with something and when you complete whatever you have to do then that person would join your party. i think that would be awesome for WoW instead of dealing with the douchebags that are on there. i would much rather have an AI party than people. and then for dungeons they could remake how the dungeons work and make them like the some of the quests were like when you had to retake Undercity with Sylvanas and you were constantly being healed and had a super buff on you to keep you alive, they could do that and your AI party members could help you out with the damage and healing.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe