Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Someudontno View Post
    The movie was incredible - in fact I haven't felt this sense of epicness since Return of the King. REALLY excited for the sequel, if there is one.
    ooh there is gonna be one.
    hinting the titan of death his kinda a big thing in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeOsoproyo View Post
    it was an amazing movie but i just did not like captain america he didnt seem to be do anything good.. same with black widow... but ya it was a pro movie

hulk smashing loki... nuff said
    Captain was just that, a captain. He laid out the strategy and kept the group together when they were on the verge of killing each other (i.e thor vs iron man). Black Widow was the one who ended up shutting off the portal. Their powers may not have been as useful but they still had just as big of a part to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 things.

1st. It was a great film.

2nd. I know the Hulk vs Loki part was the best, But I think a close 2nd would have to be when Thors Hammer met the captains shield. It was done so perfectly with just the right slow motion to leave you there waiting to see what happens.

and 3rd. I honestly thought that Thanos was Mephisto when I saw him. He looked pretty Red to me.

Great movie! Go see it!

Just got home after seeing it. It was very well done - props to Whedon (<3) for pulling the movie off.
    I wouldn't call it a 'great' movie, but it was supremely entertaining. I haven't seen a movie I enjoyed half that much in a very long time. Hope the sequels don't suck.
    Also, much love for RDJ. And I'm still sad Norton didn't play The Hulk.
    I'll have to go watch Captain America and Thor now. I was avoiding those.

Quote Originally Posted by Grrwaherr View Post
    3 things.

1st. It was a great film.

2nd. I know the Hulk vs Loki part was the best, But I think a close 2nd would have to be when Thors Hammer met the captains shield. It was done so perfectly with just the right slow motion to leave you there waiting to see what happens.

and 3rd. I honestly thought that Thanos was Mephisto when I saw him. He looked pretty Red to me.

Great movie! Go see it!
    He is sort of purple-ish, maybe it was the angle :P

A bunch of people around us were gasping and saying Redskull because of that I think -_- I facepalmed.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    He is sort of purple-ish, maybe it was the angle :P

A bunch of people around us were gasping and saying Redskull because of that I think -_- I facepalmed.
    How can anyone mistake Thanos for Redskull? Thanos has big perfectly straight white teeth. And the whole courting Death thing was a really obvious reference.

/shrug

guy got blasted into space in the last movie, maybe people saw wrinkly face and made such assumption.

re: thanos, i know there are 500 different characters they can add to this storyline... but does anything actually think they will? they will have him come down to earth, battle for a bit, and then string it into the next movie :P

10+ Year Old Account
    saw it, loved it, but still not sure who that alien was at the very end though?
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    saw it, loved it, but still not sure who that alien was at the very end though?
    That was Thanos, the most powerful of the Titanian Eternals.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/Thanos_%28Earth-616%29
    He's one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe, and at his prime he was only outmatched by abstract megaversal/omniversal entities like Living Tribunal and One-Above-All. In the comics, his final defeat took collapsing a universe on him. And even then, he may not be gone forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from most good bits of the movie mentioned (I liked the entire movie) - I really liked the Stan Lee cameo aswell.

I'm really rating this 9/10 and will get this on Blu-ray when it releases for my collection ^_^

Have to admit, I wasn't sure if I'd like the film since I didn't see Thor, Iron Man 2 (didn't like IM1) and wasn't too fond of the last Hulk film but this was really well done. Mark Ruffalo made a great Bruce Banner! Props to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    There were so many things done well in this movie that the things that weren't done so well didn't really put me off.

I want to see it again.

Loved Thanos in the post credit scene, for those of you that don't read the comics but play the videogames:

Gotta love video game logic. Thanos with the full Infinity Gauntlet losing to Wolverine. I can't even think of an appropriate analogy lol.

Deleted
    im looking forward to watching this film.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oke so i went too the movie for the 2e time and now i stayed till the end credits and a must say funny part with the Shoarma food xD i laughed so freaking hard but for the other bonus scene i can say thats its Redskull thats doing the talking and thanos smiling about what hes saying some people say the guy smiling is redskull but his skin is more pink/purple and if u read the comics u should know thats thanos but i am very suprised Redskull is coming back and how the hell did he come there in the first place and how will it work out for the sequel but i guess we have to wait till 2014 for that
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

after seeing this movie i wanted to get captain america's shield tattoo'd on my left hand, thor's hammer on my right, and the hulk tearing out of my chest.

GG

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one being disapointed the next movie wont be based off the Civil War series? :|

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khronz View Post
    after seeing this movie i wanted to get captain america's shield tattoo'd on my left hand, thor's hammer on my right, and the hulk tearing out of my chest.

GG
    Maybe hold off on that plan. I remember a lot of people getting the batman logo from the 89 flick as tattoos. Kinda lame now..

Quote Originally Posted by Angetombe View Post
    Am i the only one who wants to know how this movie can have Thor in it when the Bi-frost bridge is broken and he cant make it to Earth? silly marvel and your non-correct timelines again. lol
    Pretty sure if you watched the original Thor movie, Loki mentions that there are other ways between worlds besides the Bi-Frost. That is how he gets those ice people across the first time to interrupt the starting ceremony.

TOO SHORT it needed like hour and a half more to be perfect!