Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkenusc View Post
    LOL why is he reforging spirit into hit like a noob? does he not know spirit=hit? and his gemming is completely wrong, he's obviously a really bad shaman, who can do high damage because of the legendary and tricks, not because he knows what hes doing, cuz he obviously doesn't.
    Thats probably to do with the rumor that hit gained from spirit doesnt seem to affect the Fire Elemental. Could also just mean he likes seeing the "reforged" tag on his gear. Could be many reasons why he did some spirit > hit conversions. Doesnt automatically make him a noob. And the rest of his gear seems fine so he clearly does know what he is doing.

Or he could just be a noob....he'd be better off reforging excess hit to mastery or haste if he knew what he was doing.

As far as fire ele goes, he can check the logs and see how many times it missed...if he knew how and im sure it would read 0.

LOL why is he reforging spirit into hit like a noob? does he not know spirit=hit? and his gemming is completely wrong, he's obviously a really bad shaman, who can do high damage because of the legendary and tricks, not because he knows what hes doing, cuz he obviously doesn't.
    Hit from the spirit talent does not give the fire ele totem hit, its a dps gain to reforge spirit into hit if there is not a reason to otherwise reforge. I would say, judging by your lack of knowlege and your blatant attack on another player with incorrect information that either A) You are bad, B) You are jealous or C) You are a troll. You may choose up to 3.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by tenub View Post
    it isn't the legendary or the tricks or my fm

it's the fact that knobey is a beast
    nope. he might be good, yeah. really good, ok. but the damage is "hardcoded" you can't outperform the class limits. never. so that's the potential of an ele shaman there. not more. :P

Deleted
    Or he could just be a noob....he'd be better off reforging excess hit to mastery or haste if he knew what he was doing.

As far as fire ele goes, he can check the logs and see how many times it missed...if he knew how and im sure it would read 0.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7533&e=7875

That's his Elemental. Even being 0.1% over cap, his Elemental is still missing. He wasn't reforging "excess hit". He was reforging spirit > hit so his Elemental would benefit more from it as Mrwing stated. You seem to be the one who clearly doesnt know what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    Hit from the spirit talent does not give the fire ele totem hit, its a dps gain to reforge spirit into hit if there is not a reason to otherwise reforge. I would say, judging by your lack of knowlege and your blatant attack on another player with incorrect information that either A) You are bad, B) You are jealous or C) You are a troll. You may choose up to 3.
    My lack of knowledge? and how do u know its incorrect? have you tested it..i have and my fire ele reported no missed chances. Spirit=hit including for your fire ele, he captures your current hit since you have a little talent that converts your spirit into hit then he will have the same hit rating you do. Just like if you put points into flametongue weapon it increases your spellpower, does yourfire ele not use that spellpower also? noob.

so many bad shamans, my god.

My lack of knowledge? and how do u know its incorrect? have you tested it..i have and my fire ele reported no missed chances. Spirit=hit including for your fire ele, he captures your current hit since you have a little talent that converts your spirit into hit then he will have the same hit rating you do. Just like if you put points into flametongue weapon it increases your spellpower, does yourfire ele not use that spellpower also? noob.

so many bad shamans, my god.
    You've already been proven wrong.

Here's some duct tape.

---------- Post added 2011-08-27 at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Velky View Post
    You've already been proven wrong.

Here's some duct tape.
    You were hoping weren't you? Sorry to disappoint.

---------- Post added 2011-08-27 at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7533&e=7875

That's his Elemental. Even being 0.1% over cap, his Elemental is still missing. He wasn't reforging "excess hit". He was reforging spirit > hit so his Elemental would benefit more from it as Mrwing stated. You seem to be the one who clearly doesnt know what he is talking about.
    Those misses were melee, that could have come from A) the fire ele not being positioned behind boss at the time which could have come from b) boss being moved or c) tank dying and going after a range, causing ele to miss from not being behind boss.....noob go away.
    Last edited by Dkenusc; 2011-08-27 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

[/COLOR]

If you looked through this fools recent posts you'd know he was a troll. Just put him on ignore and move along. Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Shamburger; 2011-08-27 at 06:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Those misses were melee, that could have come from A) the fire ele not being positioned behind boss at the time which could have come from b) boss being moved or c) tank dying and going after a range, causing ele to miss from not being behind boss.....noob go away.
    You just said that you can miss if the boss is too far away. The elemental is not retarded, He doesnt flail his hands into thin air.

Please never write a post again. Ever.
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Deleted

---------- Post added 2011-08-27 at 11:34 AM ----------

Are you really that ignorent? Being infront of the boss doesnt increase your chance to miss. You have the same chance to miss whether your behind the boss, in front of him or in some cases underneath him. The only thing your excuse could account for is that one single parry. Not a miss. A parry.

Very impressive indeed, but if you took away the tricks, PI and the staff he wouldn't be that much over 32k I reckon. Still, some very beastly damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena View Post
    Very impressive indeed, but if you took away the tricks, PI and the staff he wouldn't be that much over 32k I reckon. Still, some very beastly damage.
    Tricks is only a 15% increase in damage and he only had an uptime of what? 36%? Its not that big of an increase. IF my math is correct, removing the tricks would reduce the shamans personal dps from 35381 > 33696. 2 PI's isn't going to account for that much either. Without both, he could see a personal dps loss of maybe 2-3.5k total.

(I am assuming your talking about his overall dps of 42k and not his own personal dps btw. If you are just lemme know ;p)

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't respond to the troll. Report him and we'll take care of it. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Please don't respond to the troll. Report him and we'll take care of it. =]
    Oh noes! Shaman forumz haz been infiltrated!

OT: yeah please do report and move on. Sometimes responding can get people in trouble -- which what a troll wants.

(<3 Myrrar)

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Tricks is only a 15% increase in damage and he only had an uptime of what? 36%? Its not that big of an increase. IF my math is correct, removing the tricks would reduce the shamans personal dps from 35381 > 33696. 2 PI's isn't going to account for that much either. Without both, he could see a personal dps loss of maybe 2-3.5k total.

(I am assuming your talking about his overall dps of 42k and not his own personal dps btw. If you are just lemme know ;p)
    Well yea you're probably right. It's still impressive definitely, especially since there are no 'gimmicks' to exploit as such on that fight except raw dps potential. You do have to take into account though that the legendary is probably a few k increase, as well as the 3.5k-4k you say (if you include PI). I have a 375 equipped item level and I'd do about 38k or so if I added that on to my normal damage.

Yeah buddy, get geared up and push 5 buttons. This guy is clearly beast like everyone is claiming... >.>

not smart

I'm not convinced that this shammy knows his/her class completely. Why would you reforge spirit to hit with the Elemental Precision talent. That makes no sense. Knobey is losing regen and throughput at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lasermizer View Post
    I'm not convinced that this shammy knows his/her class completely. Why would you reforge spirit to hit with the Elemental Precision talent. That makes no sense. Knobey is losing regen and throughput at the same time.
    Check the responses above. The Fire Elemental doesnt gain 100% of the hit a shaman gains from the Elemental precision talent and that has been proven. Also he does not lose regen or throughput at all. The spirit he's converting is not excess hit. It's hit he still needs to be capped, he's just changing its name really. And its not like he's reforging spirit > hit where he could have reforged other stats either, so its not a loss in any way. If anything, Knobey knows his class much better than most people posting here seem to, as he knows about the hit bug with the Elemental and knows when to and not to reforge spirit > hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnewor View Post
    Yeah buddy, get geared up and push 5 buttons. This guy is clearly beast like everyone is claiming... >.>
    And how many buttons would he need to push to be considered a "beast" then? Most classes have roughly the same number of buttons to push as Elemental.
    Last edited by mmoce5ee2a432e; 2011-08-27 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lasermizer View Post
    Oh come on. That's been discussed already.
    He only reforges Spirit to hit on a piece that he wouldn't reforge else. The spirit to hit conversion doesn't affect the fire elemental totem. Proof is that the elemental had two melee-misses although the shaman is over the hitcap.
    Reforging spirit to hit there squeezes a little bit of extra DPS out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.