Should i be worried about heat?

i just installed my new gpu today, gtx 560 ti. and i never felt i had to pay much attention to heat until now. im not sure if its just because today was a really hot day 85-95F, or what. but i got a program (speed fan), and the heat of my comp just only having the internet open is GPU: 43C, Temp 1: 45C, Temp 2: 41C, Temp 3: -128C, HD0: 37C, Core: 30C.

besides the GPU im not totally sure what all the other heats are from (the parts). around 40-48C the heats have a green check mark im guessing as OK heat to be at. but once i get on something like wow with full ultra on the GPU jumps up to around 52-55C and it has a little fire symbol next to it instead of the green arrow, thats the part that worries me. im not sure if its like oh its just hot, or omg its really hot shut your comp down. and it was that hot from me just sitting in org. im worried about how hot it might get come next night i raid (25 man).

the graphics card i have now is a lot better than my old one, im not sure if its just better and runs harder that makes it so hot or what. idk really, clueless when it comes to fans/heat sinks and temps for comps. and no im not having any lag or things not running right because of the heat maybe.

any helps appreciated, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.
    This post is too short.

Yeah, I have the same exact card (gtx 560 ti) but mine is overclocked to 1 ghz core. The highest temp I have ever seen is 62C no damage. Below 60C at load is great. Below 70C at full load is okay, but probably good to lower.

Anyways, you are all good with heat.

GTX 560 TI stable at 1GhZ
    PCPartPicker Love it.

Deleted
    70° is absolutely okay if the sensor is there where it should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    A 560 Ti is safe up to like 100°.

I'm quite content that after hours of folding my 460 never breaks like 65°

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be worried if you don't pop over 80c while under heavy load.

Even 80c should be safe, but you should take a look at your fans or cooling
    in general if you constantly hover around 80c.
    (it's unlikely that something will actually break before you reach like 100c, but constantly running 80++ will shorten the lifespan on the Card)

If you are below, game on bro.