Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Rhok'delar is amazing, I wish that I had one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Even though the bow from Zuljin is no longer available you can still get the same model from trash drops in the Isle of Thunder. Restrung Voodoo Bow Now all troll players can stop using the Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas, it belongs in the hands of a BE.
    The problem is that that bow is insanely rare. I haven't seen one in the auction house since WoD started. And I want it so much.

My personal favorite: Ironfeather Longbow - can't post link, not enough posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    The problem is that that bow is insanely rare. I haven't seen one in the auction house since WoD started. And I want it so much.
    strange i sell like 6-7 on vendor so far never think to check the prices in AH

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like bows at all. On my human it tends to do a flickering animation when i spam cobra Shot.
    Instead I like guns. I farmed the one of the Wolfboss in Kara. Its badass locking adn really huge. I also use a addon that changes the firing sounds to shotgun sounds. My girl just loves to blow stuff up with heavy weaponry or explosives..

Deleted
    You've missed out Windrunner's bow

No list of coolest bow models is complete without http://www.wowhead.com/item=72876/ir...hots:id=297632 - one of my favourites, and easy to obtain too.

10+ Year Old Account
    You Missing the most important T mog bow of all!
    Astral light Bow

Goes good with

Genesis Bow is the latest best compound bow brand known to me so far. It comes with molded competition grip, lower mount stainless steel cable guard, cable slide. I am having this from so long and it comes as expected very nice, and packaging was good too. I personally suggest all to buy this at least once

Last time i checked you can't mog to Rhok, so sad....

Using the 3rd best atm, Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas (first is the legendary, second the Rhok).

Quote Originally Posted by Solased View Post
    You Missing the most important T mog bow of all!
    Astral light Bow

Goes good with
    i-ve the same set on my orc except the helmet

sadly it doesnt look as goodo n orc
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-01-26 at 02:17 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Intwine View Post
    Last time i checked you can't mog to Rhok, so sad....

Using the 3rd best atm, Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas (first is the legendary, second the Rhok).
    Erm, yes you can? Used in the past(ToT time) a green themed transmog to go with the bow.

Also, taken from wowhead:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eui1JVhDj1A
    Looks like the bow has new animations since 6.0.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2015-01-26 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Erm, yes you can? Used in the past(ToT time) a green themed transmog to go with the bow.

Also, taken from wowhead:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eui1JVhDj1A
    Looks like the bow has new animations since 6.0.
    I haven't had my Rhok since I vendored back in TBC (one of my most regrettable decisions) but I'm 99% certain the leaves falling off the bow still happened back then...

This is the one I use. The flame in it kind of matches some of the shoulders from Highmaul, particularly the ones that are kind of wolf mouths that breathe fire.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=71353/ar...e-eye-of-flame

Here's the shoulders I was talking about:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=113641/l...guards&bonus=0

Quote Originally Posted by aere1985 View Post
    I haven't had my Rhok since I vendored back in TBC (one of my most regrettable decisions) but I'm 99% certain the leaves falling off the bow still happened back then...
    That white stuff circling the hunter, that is new.

edit: also, can't you ticket it? Gms can see you have completed the quests, you could get a friendly gm. I know I won't ever sell mine.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2015-01-26 at 05:45 PM.

When will they get legendaries xmogable :/ , atleast for now they let us buff wepons with ragnaros fire..Wtb glow for bows