Thread: Pvp Tournament

Pvp Tournament

So, This is my first post here, and the decline of my server has lead me to even create an account with Mmo-Champion.

I am hosting a pvp tournament tomorrow that includes 32 duelists each viyng for first place, which is a prize of 5,000 gold and a "mystery box, which could include all the treasures of Azeroth for all we know!

There are rules, you can swap specs mid duel, no flying or flight form, potions and flasks and food buffs are allowed, but outside player buffs are not. Long cooldowns are usable. Remaining in stealth for too long will disqualify you as will leaving an arena.

Healer duels are "pointed" if a healer goes below 30% hp they get 30 points, if anyone pops a life saving cooldown like ardent defender, LoH, etc, or talent proc like cauterize, they get points...the player with the most points loses the matchup.

I hope to grow and grow thisand invite people from out of serve,r do you guys think it is a good idea? The next one i want 64 people with a crmison deathcharger as the main prize.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why you're posting here unless you want people to transfer for it... it's an alright idea if you like the duel tournament idea.

You can probably guess what class is going to end up winning

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    I don't know why you're posting here unless you want people to transfer for it... it's an alright idea if you like the duel tournament idea.

You can probably guess what class is going to end up winning
    It will be an enh shammy and everyone will be surprised, just saying