[Music] If you like Rage Against The Machine, check this out

Hey everyone!

I've posted here promoting my band before, and have gotten positive reviews, and all I want to do is spread music! And it's completely free.

My band is a fusion of ska/funk/rock/hip-hop, and this track off of our first upcoming album reminds me a lot of Rage Against The Machine. Learning their songs is pretty much how I learned how to play music, and helped with my understanding of song structure, etc.

Anyway, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iv70hJc9cQ

Deleted
    Lol, Thats fantasic!

Reminds me of Mordred a little. they are a bit more 'metal' and also had scratching too, way before linkin park.

And your bass player is very very good!

Deleted
    Wow, this is so different from what I normally listen to xD. But it's really good! Good work

Damn you! made me die from fatigue in wow xD

---------- Post added 2011-08-27 at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Lol, Thats fantasic!

Reminds me of Mordred a little. they are a bit more 'metal' and also had scratching too, way before linkin park.

Second that
    Last edited by mmocdea5e2a6c1; 2011-08-27 at 09:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me more of older Red Hot Chili Peppers. They sound nothing at all like Rage. ><
    Last edited by Rufcat; 2011-08-27 at 09:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufcat View Post
    Reminds me more of older Red Hot Chili Peppers. They sound nothing at all like Rage. ><
    They've definitely taken some influences from Rage, maybe Beastie Boys too. Not bad

Wow, thanks a lot guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post

That means a lot to me, as I am the bass player. Thank you very much!

If you guys like it, you can check out our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/sdneveready

Now, we aren't "like-whores" but more "likes" are always welcome... I love seeing that damn number go up! You can hear some more songs on our Facebook page. Our full 10-song album should be on iTunes hopefully in a few weeks.

Deleted
    I'm not generally into ska funk at all but that was actually quite good, I really liked it. Honestly.

Fantastic bass player.

Leave us some love on our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/sdneveready

Oh and make sure you say how awesome the bass player is!

Deleted
    I can dig it.

sounds great! keep up the good work

Thanks a lot guys! It means a lot to us!

Again, our Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/sdneveready

Come stop by on our page, listen to our tunes and write to us on our wall. We love talking to our fans.

Bump

I want to hear more from all of you!

I thought that was a pretty good song, but like rage? Not a chance. I'd recommend re-evaluating what you reference in similarity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its good, but like another poster said, I get more of a Red Hot Chilli Peppers vibe from it and some Beastie Boys

Definitely seeing some RHCP here, which is good because they're awesome. And yes, love the bass.

yeah old RHCP with abit of Cake, I'm more or a metalhead myself but you guys are pretty bloody awesome, good luck with the album.

Deleted
    This reminds me more of early Red Hot Chilli Peppers than Rage against the Machine. And although I'm not a big fan of the genre, the song was pretty good. Good luck with your band.

Yeah, I can tell what you mean by early RHCP instead of Rage.

I don't think it's necessarily as heavy as Rage, but I do see what you mean.

Thanks a lot everyone!