Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I just wanted to say thanks to neevo on taking time out to break it down. I love to see these kinds of post on feedback. It takes some balls to put your name on a forum and ask for help because others will just slam you. But for someone to look at your logs and break down what you can improve on is why I join these forums. Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes is all someone needs

/salute Neevo.

Quote Originally Posted by lockdwn View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to neevo on taking time out to break it down. I love to see these kinds of post on feedback. It takes some balls to put your name on a forum and ask for help because others will just slam you. But for someone to look at your logs and break down what you can improve on is why I join these forums. Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes is all someone needs

/salute Neevo.

I totally agree with you lock, Neevo rocks. He's helped me out so much. Not to mention, there was another person who gave me the low-down on how to look past all that tiring information and look at what I needed to see in the logs, so I give my thanks to them as well ^-^

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenmania View Post
    I love you, seriously. It was advised by our raid lead, to use the res trinket while we were doing the crystals (to lessen damage taken and to be a little more friendly towards the healers, so naturally that was why I didn't have my usual trinket.) Also, trinket wise, it's the only thing I have at the moment (The Mirror.) When Fire Lands started, I was a little bit off in doing the dailies and of course raiding was a little bit on the rush side. When I look at the Logs, there is so much information, I tend to get lost and yes, from the percentages my spells are up, I'd say it's not the best by any means. In terms of the Doom Guard, I usually like to save him until we blow Blood Lust, even so I have noticed I'm a bit slow on taking advantage of the boss when it's health is below 25%.

You've helped me a great deal, and I cannot thank you enough. As I said awhile ago, the logs have so much information, I can't tell anything (Perhaps if I paid more attention and took the time to read I might learn something.) But you have definitely opened my eyes that I need to pay more attention to my dots and act accordingly. When the raid is yelling in one ear and I'm being told to do adds, I tend to become one track minded and it's going to show by my DPS. Thank You again though!
    resilience has had NO EFFECT on pve since bc your RL needs to brush up on some stuff

Deleted
    For Lockdwn Thanks alot

For Lenmania you're welcome if you wish help with anything else, feel free to ask

For Slozon:
    What he meant was the resistance trinket from TB, that gives 400 resistance for all schools for 10 secs, which is very valid for the fight it does though ruin a persons dps..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neevo View Post
    For Lockdwn Thanks alot

For Lenmania you're welcome if you wish help with anything else, feel free to ask

For Slozon:
    What he meant was the resistance trinket from TB, that gives 400 resistance for all schools for 10 secs, which is very valid for the fight it does though ruin a persons dps..

then disregard everything i said

but like you i still don't think it would be worth the dps loss

Deleted
    Well, wether is valid i can't argue against that.. The issue is i find the DPS lose to great, and the healers can manage with out us having it.

I've been looking for info in regards to Corr clipping by Haunt, What is the priority there? let Corr run to 5 sec, to allow for cast time and travel time, or clip it and refresh haunt asap?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arqanus View Post
    I've been looking for info in regards to Corr clipping by Haunt, What is the priority there? let Corr run to 5 sec, to allow for cast time and travel time, or clip it and refresh haunt asap?
    don't worry about corruption
    keep haunt up time as close to 100% as possible

thanks slozon