Poll: How many mods do you use ?

Deleted

Addons Library - Cataclysm Edition

Thanks to Taryble i dont have a reason to do my Library, it's is already created.
    You can find something much better here !!!
    Last edited by mmoc6d730d17eb; 2011-08-27 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Update...

10+ Year Old Account
    You sir.. are .. Awesome! Thank you

Deleted
    Some healing addons:
    Healbot and Vuhdo

I've seen some mistakes in the names of the addons listed, but I assume this won't affect the link so it doesn't really matter (althoolic -> altoholic), other than that this is an awesome idea! I'm keeping this open in a tab to watch your progress when you placed them in the right categories ^^

Deleted
    Link directly to the full image, not to the infopage. Didn't I tell you at least two times already?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer View Post
    I have some 190-200 addons :P
    LoL, only 200 , you hate blizz Ui for sure )

---------- Post added 2011-08-27 at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Link directly to the full image, not to the infopage. Didn't I tell you at least two times already?
    Yes, i saw, ty, problem solved
    Last edited by mmoc6d730d17eb; 2011-08-27 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Update

I suggest you add ArkInventory to the list as well

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    A couple of things

1) You may want to link to Vranx.com - he's been doing this same thing as a website for several years now.

2) Curse Client isn't the only easy-install method for addons. WoWInterface also has a good one called the MMO UI Minion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    A couple of things

1) You may want to link to Vranx.com - he's been doing this same thing as a website for several years now.

2) Curse Client isn't the only easy-install method for addons. WoWInterface also has a good one called the MMO UI Minion.
    You ruined my plan with Vranx.com
    I know about MMO UI Minion, i was about to write about it too.

WowAce updater was my favorite back when it was supported

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't mean to ruin your party - it's not a bad idea! I just wanted to let you know that you might want to link to that site, simply because he does have a LOT of info on his site, along with links to download sites for the addons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    A couple of things

Careful if you have one installed. MMO UI Minion Destroyed some of my Curse installed addons. And even updated with outdated ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuismar View Post
    Careful if you have one installed. MMO UI Minion Destroyed some of my Curse installed addons. And even updated with outdated ones.
    What I advise is to check which site has active updates of an addon, because while one may be present on both it does not mean the author continues to update on both.
    In both clients you can set certain addons to be ignored, so that it will not try to update it.
    That is how in each of them you can set it to leave alone addons which are to be updated by the other.

There was nothng wrong with the idea of an addons library, not least because I previously found several on Vranx to be very much out of date.
    Whether that is still an issue or not I do not know since I have had little need to use that site for quite some time.

Certainly some sort of identification guide could go far, with the common or default setups of many addons included as images as an aid to identifying those from screenshots/videos.
    Actually something I am considering myself.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I use Curse Client and MMOUI Minion - those addons that are more recent on one are downloaded via that site's client. Those addons that are equally recent on both sites, I download from Curse, due to a preference for running with unembedded libraries. :P