Poll: This is somone you would date, not just have sex with.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomeye View Post
    It`s all lies... i can`t belive all u guys.. admit for a fact that u prefer boobs over eyes.. ass over nose and great tummy over smile. We all make comprimises "She ain`t that good looking but atleast i have someone to talk to" or "Man she is HOT as hell.. to bad words come out of her mouth like broken glass". Atleast im honest and say i`d prefer body over face any day. Now what i`d prefer and what i get are two diferent things

And girls... i mean... come on... he is not tall enough.. i like his abs.. i like his ass... he has a big DK these are the tipe of talk u girls have between urselfs... i NEVER heard girls talk about "girl that guy has such a nice face, i think ill go out with him despite the fact that he is 130kg" or "girl he is soo smart i find that sexy" lets be honest. Come on it`s just a internet forum.. no one will know who you are... be hones atleast once.

EDIT: NOTE that the "You`re a shallow jerk" bar is pink for a reason!
    Quit generalizing, not everyone in the world falls into the same black and white stereotypes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloons View Post
    I'm almost certain that this is a myth. The slightest implication that you make that a woman is at all fat and she'll turn on you like a harpy out of Hell.

I mean, it's not gonna be like that for every woman of course, but you get my point. Many seem to be very sensitive about their weight.
    Female who lost 60 pounds here, not sure how this is a "myth"

Quote Originally Posted by Balloons View Post
    I'm almost certain that this is a myth. The slightest implication that you make that a woman is at all fat and she'll turn on you like a harpy out of Hell.

I mean, it's not gonna be like that for every woman of course, but you get my point. Many seem to be very sensitive about their weight.
    I don't believe it's a myth, losing weight isn't that much of a problem. But not every woman gets a gourgeous body just by losing weight. In fact, if you lose a lot of weight after certain age, your skin won't recover and you will need surgery to get rid of excess skin and often would have to get silicons to have something else than just empty sacks as boobs. Of course, this is mainly an issue after extreme weight loss in middle ages women, but anyway. Plus, the most horrific ass I've ever seen was on a normal weight girl who happened to walk in a wrong way... *shivers*

Uhh Id want both to be good, thats all >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    I don't believe it's a myth, losing weight isn't that much of a problem. But not every woman gets a gourgeous body just by losing weight. In fact, if you lose a lot of weight after certain age, your skin won't recover and you will need surgery to get rid of excess skin and often would have to get silicons to have something else than just empty sacks as boobs. Of course, this is mainly an issue after extreme weight loss in middle ages women, but anyway. Plus, the most horrific ass I've ever seen was on a normal weight girl who happened to walk in a wrong way... *shivers*
    Saggy skin has more to do with skin elasticity (which weakens with age, you're right), how much weight you've lost, and how fast. I've seen plenty of young people have loose skin after extreme weight loss, and then see middle-aged people who came out unscathed.

Anyhow, I've lost 75 pounds in a year (most of which was lost in the first 8-9 months), and I have no loose skin and am not sensitive about my weight. Hell, I even post my weight loss progress pictures on facebook. If there's one thing I've learned about this process, it's that weight is just a number, and I don't give two shits about how people see me. Losing the weight has destigmatized the subject of my appearance and body, so if someone implies that I'm fat now, it won't affect me either way.

A body is a lot easier to shape than a face. One requires healthy eating and exercise and the other requires knives and other sharp things.

I guess I should say cheaper and a lot less gore-y rather than easier. It's easier to have surgery, I suppose.

I voted nice face ugly body. We can work the ugly out of the body.
    Last edited by Dald; 2011-08-28 at 09:55 PM.

Before you chose and as I see a lot of guys do, call certain "normal" looking girls "uglies", take a look in the mirror. Are you such a price?