Deleted

Minecraft PC Build

Hello out there.

im trying to build me a "minecraft" pc..

i just need a real "minecraft" case to build it in, havent found any that are making one yet :s

i must have space enugh for my hardware
    Hardware:
    p55 motherboard EVGA "ftw"
    EVGA gtx 570 gtx sc x 2
    corsair hx 750w psu
    16 gb corsair dominator 1600 mhz ram
    Corsair h70

any who knows?

a little vid i made of it, all i need to have now is the case, thats it..

just a clearifaciation (not sure if that's a word..) when i say minecraft case i mean the chassie shuld be minecraft'ish aka a minecraft block, whatever, somthing that have somthing about minecraft, get me?

edit: dosent need to be a small size chassie
    sorry, english isnt my first language..
    Last edited by mmoc167fc6d419; 2011-08-27 at 03:12 PM.

Deleted
    If you are handy you can just make it out of wood. Wood as a material is easy to saw, screw, nail and glue. then you can just use whatever paint if you don't like it being wood, or want a certain texture. (-:

Like that guy who put all his video game consoles in one box, someone else has to fill me in here forgot the name of the box he made.

No other ideas on how to show off? Go post your shit on tom's hardware or smth. This is no jealousy rant or anything, I would've been fine with a thread like "What do you think about my hardware?" or similar, like there was a need to tell us every single specification and focus on your videocard with the camera. But by coming with a lame ass excuse to show how cool you are, you won't get a serious reply, at least not from me.

Mod Warning: If you don't like it, don't post/read the thread. Simple. No need to bash/insult others.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-08-27 at 03:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you want to tuck all of that into a small form-factor case. Not going to happen, keep your regular case and paint on Minecraft related things. You won't find one out there that's cheap that has minecraft already on it. (If at all.)

Deleted

That wasn't what I was thinking of, but example of how cool it can look if you are handy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    No other ideas on how to show off? Go post your shit on tom's hardware or smth. This is no jealousy rant or anything, I would've been fine with a thread like "What do you think about my hardware?" or similar, like there was a need to tell us every single specification and focus on your videocard with the camera. But by coming with a lame ass excuse to show how cool you are, you won't get a serious reply, at least not from me.
    stay away then

but yeah, it dosent have to be a small size of that case if you worry about the hardware..

Hmm. OP might just want a case that's minecraft-themed using dem cubes. That doesn't need to imply more than just that though. So if someone's very handy...

You could always paint a regular case to look like its constructed out of a grid of minecraft blocks. A normal tower could be made to look like a 1x2x3 cube of blocks, could even make them all different. If you wanted it all in one cube you'd probably have to build the case yourself and it would probably be big and with poor airflow.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    I would make the case look something like this :

Its simple but still realy obvious for anyone that plays minecraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I would make the case look something like this :

Its simple but still realy obvious for anyone that plays minecraft.
    THAT wuld be somthing awsome looking irl but yeah, somthing like that i have in mind =)