Enhancement Shaman trinket question

Hi there, just a short question: Is "Ricket's Magnetic Fireball" (+340 Agi, 1700crit on use [2min CD]) worth equipping?
    I currently wear Fluid death (hit, 10stacks of 38 Agi) and DMC-Hurricane. The hit from fluid Death is needed and not reforged.

No, keep what you're using, reforge FD to mastery when you get the extra hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltaros View Post
    No, keep what you're using, reforge FD to mastery when you get the extra hit.
    This is prefaced by the all-important SIM IT, but is likely true.

Ricket's simmed ~50 DPS less than DMC-H for me when I could first use it, which is within the margin of error for "maybe it's better, maybe it's not."
    || Yuuzu - 85 Draenei Enh Shaman || Soulu - 85 Worgen Arms Warrior ||
    || Revii - 85 Draenei Blood DK || Convivia of <Bacchanalia> of Durotan US ||

The river flows outside of town/ Away from dirt, away from crowds/
    And if I could follow it to the sea/ I'd wash the sweat right off of me/
    So break my legs and weigh me down/ Throw me in, but I won't drown/
    I'll float away, go down the stream/ The river leads outside this city.

Million Dead - Carthagio Est Delenda

Quote Originally Posted by Seranov View Post
    This is prefaced by the all-important SIM IT, but is likely true.

Ricket's simmed ~50 DPS less than DMC-H for me when I could first use it, which is within the margin of error for "maybe it's better, maybe it's not."
    This in a nut shell, Having a persistent agil buff will likely always be the greater choice. Unless your fights are lasting in the margin of 30 seconds, which they're likely not :P, you're going to want to stick with fluid death. It's the same for the strength trinkets that stack strength x amount of times.

My thought was that the high amount of on-use-crit of Ricket's would be a significant buff to the Feral Spirit. But nevertheless, thanks for your answers I'm pretty happy with the result since I very much like my DMC:H