Page 1 of 79
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Your favourite title?

Mine has to be Champion of the Naaru. It was my first title, and the coolest sounding. I have alot of titles (more then the average person), but I will always use that title.

I kinda wish I got Hand of A'dal though.. my guild was very close to killing Vashj and Kael'Thas (we had 5/6 hyjal on farm and some of bt), but we ended up breaking up before WOTLK.

I also like Elder and Brewmaster for my shaman.. I use Elder when I'm Ele/Resto, and Brewmaster when I'm Enhance. Can't wait for 4.3 when I will turn my weapons into the two mug weapons from Brewfest. Knew I keeping them would be a good idea.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2011-08-27 at 05:37 PM.

Out of the ones that I own it would be either Herald of the Titans/Insane because they both took hard work
    All time fav: Scarab Lord
    Last edited by Mews; 2011-08-29 at 08:43 PM.

Deleted
    Mine would be Hand of Adal, it's one of the titles im most proud of.

The Undying is my personal favourite

Deleted
    Starcaller on my DK (most active raiding on it was in Ulduar + ICC, with Ulduar obviously being most fun)
    of the Shattered Sun on my warrior (played it mostly in TBC and, ya know, Isle of Quel'Danas was awesome?)
    Undying on my Druid
    of the Nightfall on my Mage

Last 2 don't have any real reason, except that i got them both when is was still omfg annoying/hard to get them, so meh, vanity reasons

Crusader, because I'm the only person I've seen on the server who has it.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Crusader, just because the word in my language is crosscarrier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    Crusader, because I'm the only person I've seen on the server who has it.
    I really doubt you are the only person with it, it is insanely easy to get. Chances are no one uses it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm always switching between Salty, Hand of A'dal and The Exalted. I just can't pick which I like most.

Light of dawn, or Dragonslayer, i've yet to get firelord.....4 weeks progression and still going

Herald of the titans, good times acquiring it with friends. Using it brings back good memories =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Veteran of the Horde

I've always liked my Grand Crusader Title, and still wish there was a <Veteran of the Shifting Sands> title but whatevs, oh and when i actually pvped i liked my S2 S3 S4 S5 Gladiator titles

Starcaller used to be one of my favorites. Everyone can get it so easily now, so while it still sounds cool, it is nothing to show off. I usually show off Insane and Camel-Hoarder, but my favorites are Champion of the Naaru, Hand of A'dal, and Guardian of Cenarius. I love collecting titles I think I'm up to 43 now.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Death's Demise and Herald of the titans for sure in my book

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hand of A'dal. Love the name of it, and it'd one I'm proud of. It wasn't easy to get like most titles are now.

Merrymaker. Because usually nobody but me gets my jokes or I just keep them to myself quietly laughing.

Usually switch between Battlemaster and Champion of Ulduar.

"You're either pro or a noob, that's life" - Merciless Gladiator Athene