Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    To be frank, 10K isn't great by Wrath standards. :P

From my experience with the fight, you NEED to get all of your DPS at top performance. We had no one under 16K and we still couldn't push him before Superheated, and this was with two healing it. 4 DPS sub-15K is not going to fly in my opinion.

As far as the hunter goes, don't let him give you "but I don't know Survival" as an excuse. I had no idea wtf I was doing as Survival, brand new keybinds, no glyphs, at 350 item level, and still pushed over 17K DPS on Beth'tilac just killing spiderlings by spamming Multi-Shot. :P If he likes doing damage, he wants to be Survival here.
    We have 4 guys on the legs and majority of them are under 16k by the end of Rhyolith HC. We've killed him 3 times now, after we figured out the "right" way of turning him the fight has become a joke.

our holy pala solo healed it from like 70 % last week because our resto druid died. hc btw, so yea 2 healers is the way to go in 10 man, with one tank.

Deleted
    Got it down tonight, stellar advice guys!

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc101 View Post
    our holy pala solo healed it from like 70 % last week because our resto druid died. hc btw, so yea 2 healers is the way to go in 10 man, with one tank.
    um lol, right.... you guys must have some godlike rng, and tranqs for every stomp in phase 2