Batch AH Search Addons

Hey so in the light of the new transmorg in 4.3 I was wondering if there was an easy way to scan the auction house for a list of specific items? I have a spreadsheet with a bunch of items I would like to find for transmorging but it is becoming tedious copying and pasting them into the AH window a couple times a day? Is there an addon that lets me set a list of items to be searched for and just batch search them all?

thx!!

Deleted
    I believe Auctionator can do this.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    yeah, with actionator you can set a list of items to scan

How? I know you can sorta do it with the "snatch" feature but you need to already have the item to drop into the box. (Which I don't) I don't seem to have a way to just list them?

Quote Originally Posted by themortalgod View Post
    How? I know you can sorta do it with the "snatch" feature but you need to already have the item to drop into the box. (Which I don't) I don't seem to have a way to just list them?
    you don't need it.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...use-Gold-Guide
    especially this part:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinshroud View Post
    To add an item to the snatch list that you don't have in your bags or isn't on the AH etc, search for it on www.wowhead.com and then click on the red "link" button on the left-ish side of the page.

This pops up a window with some code that looks something like this:

Code:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffa335ee\124Hitem:67151:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Reins of Poseidus]\124h\124r");
    Copy that and paste it into your chat box in wow. It will create the item link in your chatbox for you and you can then click that into the Snatch window.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    you don't need it.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...use-Gold-Guide
    especially this part:
    perfect! thank-you sir!