Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I use them all. I've never found an inventory addon that I didn't hate, so I just use the standard UI for inventory. Profession bags make it much easier to keep stuff organized.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use the toolbox,herb,and mining bag. As i like to stockpile quite a bit of bars/herbs/materials for engineering. Yeah call me a in-game hoarder whatever

15+ Year Old Account
    I always have a profession specific bag on all of my gathering characters, they are a life saver.

Engineering bag on my main, and it's always filled to the brink

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, without a doubt! All my gatherers carry them, as well as have them in the bank. Not only are they bigger, but the simple fact that you don't have to manually sort everything is a huge help!

Quote Originally Posted by theCOLORtwelve View Post
    Mining bags, Enchanting bags, Inscription bags, etc.

Have you ever used them? Personally, I find them useless. So I've never used them.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Personally, I use TWO herbalism bags on my tauren druid, one in the bank, one equipped on my person. The one in the bank holds a reserve stock of 80 of each cata herb and any extra volatile life I've come across. The one on hand tends to have 20-40 of each herb stocked, along with all the volatile life and lifegiving seeds I've gathered along the way. On my huntard banktoon scribe, I use an inscription bag to hold pigments/inks for darkmoon card making. It's convenient, especially when I go on massive herbing/milling sprees, though sometimes I wish I could put whatever I wanted into those 36 slot bags.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't possibly imagine living without my Mysterious Bags, or whatever they are called. 36 slot Enchanting bags are the shit. Same goes with my 3 Mining bags.

i use an ore bag and an herb bag on my gathering alt, but i've never had the space for one on my main... i can't tell you how happy i am about void storage coming up.

Deleted
    Yep, all of them, except for fish bag.

I've been using mining and gem bags often when I was leveling jewelcrafting, engineering bag when I was leveling engineering, herb bag when I was leveling alchemy, enchanting bag to store materials on my enchanters.

Never I can see the use of them though since they are so much bigger than actual bags.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    yea, i use them on my herb/mining druid

10+ Year Old Account
    I use them in banks. On a few alts, I use them as one of the 4 carry bags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

The higher capacity appeals and is useful if you would actually fill up at least a number of slots equal to a standard bag.
    If you are only half-filling a profession bag and leaving a substantial part of it empty then maybe consider replacing it with a standard bag should you need the extra space elsewhere.

since i bought 4x26slot bags i don't use profession spec bags :<

Deleted
    When locks had shards, i used one ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, use the inscription bags for glyphs

Scribes carry a scribe bag, enchanters carry an enchanting bag, alchemists carry an herb bag, and blacksmiths/Jewelcrafters carry a mining bag.

Nope. They're pointless. I just use my normal bags. Now if we could add a profession bag to replace, say the key ring that was removed, that was be great. JMO.

Deleted
    Not on my main, no. But my bankie has at least one of each for large amounts of mats.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had an herbalism and mining bag on my respective gathering alts in Wrath for a while. I don't think I bought them though, probably someone made them to level (boyfriend was tailor, good friend was LWer) and gave them to me or something.

Haven't had them in Cata