Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najom View Post
    well, they're still useful because of their generally far greater capacity, heh.

i use them for farming characters, like a lot of others in here, and i find the toolbox useful for my engineer, but i can't see myself really needing any others. gem bag, perhaps.
    If I'm doing serious grinding, sure I'll pick up a bag just to keep things tidy. But overall I've found that by the time I hit 525...it's just not necessary any more. My huge mining bag (36 slots), is empty.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2011-09-19 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    i use 2 leatherwork bags on my hunter (skinner) i have 1 jc, 1 mining, and a herb bag on my druid (jc and alch) i have 1 enchanting bag on my loc at all times, 2 when farming, and i permanatley have 2 mining baggs on my dk. Also have at least 2 of each in my bank per toon so i alwasys have mats and room to swap bags/mats in and out.

Leveling herbing/Mining the bags felt almost needed, they made it easier to find sort and not to mention store. Other than that the bags make bank alts a dream. There's a different bag type for any mats you may need at a later day. Especially when you want to keep spare mats for that random vanilla enchant for your heirloom gear, or thoes six Felweed you need for that one off the wall potion.
    Even with the all in one bag addon the extra space is nice.
    "Suppose death had a heart to love and to release you, to whom would he turn this passion, would you chose a person from the crowd there. A person to suffer as you suffer."

15+ Year Old Account
    Used the big ass inscription bags on my auction house character when I was still selling glyphs.
    There's so many that you'd never fit enough into the normal bags.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not currently, nor have I ever used them. I don't have any gathering proffessions on my main character, which has Alchemy and Enchanting, and I tend to not stockpile anything on her so most of her bags is just raiding consumables and various gear for transmogrification. I do have all gathering proffessions on my alts, but their bags are empty enough to make space a non-issue. It's not like I'll ever be farming over 60 stacks of herbs or ores without making them into flasks/prospecting either way, so that's fine by me. ^.^

I do get that they are super useful to players who like stockpiling though, as the biggest proffession bags are absolutely massive.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Only use them if I'm leveling a double-gathering toon or something, but once I hit 85 I toss on normal bags. :P

it's always really useful when you want to farm or just leveling, big amounts of minerals :P
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

I've got a 32slot ench bag for my bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Only at low levels when the alternative is some small 8 slot bag.

I use them on my farming characters since I'm usually out for hours farming because I don't want to be bothered going back into a town. I also have my engineering toolbox for a bag in my engineer's inventory because they have a lot engineering specific toys.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Engi bag on both my engineer toons, keep all engi specific mats together and some mining stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    never have tbh (x

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    All the time. First for gathering professions its very nice they auto sort for you so you don't have to find out where that last item went. For inscription they are an absolute requirement because of the number of items you deal with at any one time, you actually need quite a few of them.

Frankly, I cannot imagine being serious in any trade skill without using a bag. Organizational abilities alone sell me on at least one bag per profession, if not an extra in the bank
    I use ArkInventory, which can be set to separate practically everything from eachother. I've got it set so one section is my soulbound gear, one is non-soulbound green-and-better, one is all the grey junk, one for potions/flasks, one for empty spots, one for bandages, one for profession-related items, a separate one for all the components I make on my engineer, another for ore, another for herbs, another for skins.
    All using the normal bags. The only thing that I'd find for the bag usage would be because they're much larger than a normal bag. The only problem is, is it takes away from "normal" bag space and I'm already using a ton of that as it is.

Deleted
    they are useless imo