Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kevin walked over to one of the gryphons glad in a red harness. Shoving the tablet back in his pouch, damn I was hoping for a more arcane way of traveling. He held his hand out waiting for the beast to inspect it. The gryphon nipped at it and then permitted Kevin to climb into its saddle. "Well I suppose these shall do," Kevin said clearly unimpressed. "I just hope that the Arcatraz isn't as mundane as the way we are getting there."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Yes," Feanor said as he ran his hands through his chosen gryphons feathers, then patted its side."I've placed my life in a gryphons hands many times, and they have yet to let me down." The beast lowerd its head and allowed the mage to climb into its harness. Feanor then leaned close to the birds ear and whispered comforting words to it.

"You will not be disappointed with the Arcatraz, Kevin. It is place of powerful magic, and in these times, danger."

Argh. I'm sorry, but I've requested that this thread would be closed. I'm just stuck for ideas as to where to take this. It was a really badly rushed RP. I'm sorry for wasting everyones' time. :/