Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

[Music] That one epic song....

What is that one song you listen to that makes you just sit there in awe every time you listen to it? Mine would have to be:

Just the layout, chorus and everything in between just amazes me.

What about you?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

The last 2:30m of this song never fails to floor me each time. Can't help but to feel like a piece of my soul got ripped out after this song is finished.

For me it would be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvKjpGP6P5Y , i want to make a small vid with my warrior walking between lava river (i cant find an area like this though ) with this song

Deleted
    Well if I have to sit in awe then it won't be songs like those that pump you up, more something in the line of this :

breathtaking, truly epic

10+ Year Old Account

WARNING: If you listen to this song, your mind WILL be blown.

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

Deleted

love it

You knew it was coming! More seriously:

10+ Year Old Account

It's about Frankenstein's monster if you dont understand it.

Gives me chills,man.

15+ Year Old Account
    A song for pretty much everyone. Love it. Would like to see it in a movie :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doriath View Post
    Gives me chills,man.
    Sick ass song, very good choice.

There are tons of songs that make me move, tons of songs that I cannot stay indifferent to, tons of songs that give me chills, but few are actually as touching as this.

Changed my life.

Honorable mentions to this performance by Knopfler that brings tears to my eyes every time and to these two songs - Rebellion live at Wacken 2010 with Van Canto and Hansi and Heart of Steel by Manowar played in Portugal '99 both of which are absolute Metal hymns. I was there to see them all live, guessing that plays a bit part regarding why they all have a special meaning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaux View Post
    Thank god. Finally found somebody that references Dispatch. One of the best bands because they are so completely heartfelt.

Deleted

Deleted

I actually had to stop my download because I really wanted to listen to this song because of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account

Dark, if you can call an instrumental that, but damn amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.