Kicked before 3rd pull in random? O.o

Ok so pretty much waited 30minutes for random za/zg finally got in got three pulls and this is what i get...

[u (dont know how to make thumbnails so yeah sorry on that, i suck at somethings)

is this possible? and even so am i supposed to get the debuff since i was kicked? O.o
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2011-08-28 at 06:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk if you're supposed to get the buff (i never get kicked) but they should be the one leaving if their computer is bugging from a lock pet. Sorry to hear about your misfortune :/

Lagging from a pet? Rofl. Just ticket a GM reporting for abuse of the Kick system, they prolly wanted to invite a guildy/friend.

Supposedly do get a debuff for being kicked(wouldn't know personally, others have said), and rightfully so. If someone is being a cock to others why should they be able to get into dungeons straight away.

The 15min kick timer depends on how often you are kicked and how often the other players use the kick feature. The more you kick the longer you have to wait to kick people so you don't abuse it.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-08-28 at 02:35 AM.

Meh another question what ever happened to the 15 minute wait before you can kick? =\
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage

10+ Year Old Account
    Mod Note: Might want to block out those names.

10+ Year Old Account
    People will be sheep and mindlessly kick people; especially randoms who don't care who goes, as long as there is no drama sadly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Mod Note: Might want to block out those names.
    This, if you repost the pic please blot out the names.

Deleted
    I've only once been kicked from random instance (tanking 70-80 normals in resto gear) and never from any sort of heroic. People do have their reasons (afk/bad/douche), look for the reasons from yourself.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Lagging from a pet? Rofl. Just ticket a GM reporting for abuse of the Kick system, they prolly wanted to invite a guildy/friend.

Supposedly do get a debuff for being kicked(wouldn't know personally, others have said), and rightfully so. If someone is being a cock to others why should they be able to get into dungeons straight away.

The 15min kick timer depends on how often you are kicked and how often the other players use the kick feature. The more you kick the longer you have to wait to kick people so you don't abuse it.
    hell i hardly ever use the kick feature unless its important like, harrasement, or DC, and yet ever since i entered dungeons, its always said i have to wait 4 hours before i can initiate a kick. i mean seriously, 4 hours, is that some sort of penalty for not using the kick feature?, ive only used it a couple times for harrasement, but mostly its been used on DC'd players who alt f4(most likely)
    "Words and thoughts. The connection between the two. Without words, thoughts cannot be conveyed. Without thoughts, there are no words. They are both as vital as each other. They can never be divided. Like the wings of angels."

Elhaym Van Houten -Xenogears