[Movies] Natural Genius movies

Hey MMO-Champ,

I'm looking for movies where the main character (or someone close to the main character) are natural geniuses in anything. Some examples of ones that I've already seen are things like Good Will Hunting, Searching for Bobby Fischer, Rain man, and A Beautiful Mind. If you guys have any others similar to these movies, I'd be very interested in what you guys think of them and what they are.

Deleted
    You mentioned all those that I know of :/

I guess you could say the movie '21' has a 'genius' as a protagonist, even if it's only Math that he's really good at. I can't help but wonder, why you'd only want to watch these types of Movies though :S

The Social Network? Dunno if it counts or not.

I like the movies you mentioned too.

Ahh
    Real Genius - great movie, see it.

The Best genius's were leaders.

These historical movies (based on fact) which fall in your category, but sadly cannot be mentioned. Because it might be offensive to:
    Whites, Blacks, Reds, Yellows, Catholics, Muslims, Baptists, Mormons, small town haters, and people that can't cope with city life.

But theres some good ones out there.

If I have a mod's approval I'll list em. .. but I don't think that's gonna happen.
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-08-28 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astraeusz View Post
    You mentioned all those that I know of :/

I guess you could say the movie '21' has a 'genius' as a protagonist, even if it's only Math that he's really good at. I can't help but wonder, why you'd only want to watch these types of Movies though :S
    These aren't the only type of movies I watch, I'm just looking to add more to my collection and this subgroup is hard to find >.<

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 03:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    I like the movies you mentioned too.

Ahh
    Real Genius - great movie, see it.

The Best genius's were leaders.

These historical movies (based on fact) which fall in your category, but sadly cannot be mentioned. Because it might be offensive to:
    Whites, Blacks, Reds, Yellows, Catholics, Muslims, Baptists, Mormons, small town haters, and people that can't cope with city life.

But theres some good ones out there.

If I have a mod's approval I'll list em. .. but I don't think that's gonna happen.
    Could you send them to me in a PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlem View Post
    These aren't the only type of movies I watch, I'm just looking to add more to my collection and this subgroup is hard to find >.<

Also with the movie "Real Genius"

Try the cartoon series Jimmy Neutron .. it's pretty decent.

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 04:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Warlem View Post

Sorry wont do a PM for you. I don't know you.
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-08-28 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post

Sorry wont do a PM for you. I don't know you.
    Boo. Well then I hope we get a mods permission for you to post em