10+ Year Old Account

Auctioneer: Getall scan

Hi I'm trying to use the getall scan but it's not that fast and fails to acquire all the auctions on the AH, also when it finishes it says something about the failing to contact the server and to open and close the AH, but that solves nothing. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

15+ Year Old Account
    I would say either a connection speed issue or a computer memory/processor issue. I've gotten a DC or error during bad lag. You might just have to live with the longer scan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've attempted it on two different computers both will highly capable processors and the same problem occurs. I don't think it's my internet either because I've read of people having problems with auctioneer scanning when an AH has over a certain amount of items.

What is the number of items it says at the start of the scan ?
    I am on a realm with about 30-32k items typically on the ah during a scan and not seeing that issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres around 50k-60k auctions at any time and I've read a bug where if there is more than like ~42000 auctions then it fails to process or something like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Theres around 50k-60k auctions at any time and I've read a bug where if there is more than like ~42000 auctions then it fails to process or something like that.
    I'm sorry, now I don't understand the question...

You know there's a bug with a certain amount of auctions. You know there are more auctions than the bug allows for. And you ask us what can be done? Why?

I think they are asking for confirmation of the bug, other than what they have read elsewhere.
    Because someone observed something does not mean they indentified the cause correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am simply trying to find any info, that thread was a massive bug report thread and had no information outside of the games failure to process beyond 42554 auctions so I wasn't sure if someone had found a quick fix or anything.