Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Alliance PvP realm?

Hi,

I'm planning on rerolling on a PvP server, but I haven't got a clue on how to find a good populated PvP realm alliance side. (EU servers)

Is there any way how you can kind of check which realms are better or which battlegroups are better? I know the win ratio is almost like 50:50 but I think there still is a difference between them. I'm currently horde on a dead-ish PvE realm so I'm looking for a bit more action and more people online all the time.

Any help would be welcome! ;-)

There are no more Battlegroups, so don't worry about that one. As for Alliance PvP servers.... do those even exist?

Yes of course they do...

Bladefist is a great PvP realm. A character of me is on it and we pretty much posses TB 24/24 and 7/7.

About world PvP I don't really know, but it is mainly Alliance populated

Grim Batol
    Outland
    Sylvanas
    Auchindoun
    Frostmane

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the info already, and I'm mainly looking for BG's and possibly Rated Battlegrounds/arena, not World PvP so much. :-)

Outland EU has everything a pvper can want.

Deleted
    EU - Aegwynn, lots and lots of players, lots and lots of Gladiators, 2 really good pvp guilds, 3-5 other pvp guilds, people made up 40-70% of the top20 2vs2 and 3vs3 teams in S9, but it's a german server and if you don't have at least 60k gold or a 2k arena rating nobody wants to play with you

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkspear for the US is a new up and coming PvP realm. The guild Dara Mactire is hording in many gladiators from other realms and such. maybe check there
    Last edited by Sillvir; 2011-08-29 at 01:13 AM.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillvir View Post
    Darkspear is a new up and coming PvP realm. The guild Dara Mactire is hording in many gladiators from other realms and such. maybe check there
    He asked for EU servers.