Thread: feral/war tips

feral/war tips

So i play a feral with my warrior friend in 2s. Our highest rating was 1680, currently we are hovering somewhere around 1.6. I guess this comp is not so viable ( we havent seen any except for us) but is 1.8 reachable for us, cause thats what were aiming for ?

We need some strategy tips. If its a healer team we usually rush the healer while fear/clone/bash the dps to stop peels. Unless its a hpala, then we cc him while trying to take down his partner. This works sometimes, and sometimes not. The teams we have problems with are mage/disc, mage/lock, mage/rogue, basically mages screw us >.> . We also lost alot today to a war/priest where we just couldnt kill the priest. Also ret/ret, ret/feral, ret/war or ret/dk are also a pain in the ass but we manage to kill them if theyre not good. Not to talk about lock/healer or dk/healer -.-

I also play 3s with this warrior and a disc. Were at about 1.6 atm but havent played much games. We need some general strats for this, like should we split up and switch or just burst down 1 ccing the healer etc. We have trouble against rmp, and most caster teams. For rmp we tryed with me on the mage, while war was on rogue, but didnt succeed. Disc read some tacs nad he sad we should split up between them while cc the healer. When cc wears off and healer goes for heal clone his target so he cant heal him then do that untill they are dead.

any help would be appreciated

Deleted
    Anything is possible in 2v2. It all comes down to skill, gear and execution.

As a double DPS, especially one lacking CC your best chance is killing one target in the first minute of the game while rotating stun, interrupts and CCs on the other.

There really isn't that much strategy involved but that doesn't mean it's easy.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    We have trouble against rmp, and most caster teams. For rmp we tryed with me on the mage, while war was on rogue, but didnt succeed. Disc read some tacs nad he sad we should split up between them while cc the healer. When cc wears off and healer goes for heal clone his target so he cant heal him then do that untill they are dead.
    both tunnel the mage, your priest should do almost nothing but dispel your warrior and start precasting mass dispel as the mage drops, you can get kills within the first 10-20 seconds vs RMP at anything below 2k. not gonna mention 2v2 because its pointless