Deleted

Is it profitable to use Bolt of Embersilk other than making Dreamcloth?

I can't find any at the moment. Some greens are very badly crafted for economy since Hypnotic Dust appears very cheaply priced at the moment.

For me Dreamcloth is only profitable since I have the FL recipes, other than that the spellthreads are very low return. Bags, bags and more bags is always a great way to go (especially with the dust so cheap).

Deleted
    Bags are quite cheap here.

If I'm lazy I'll just mass-sell my bolts I get when I'm farming randoms on my tank alt. But embersilk bags are pretty profitable if you can't get your hands on a FL recipe

Checked out the prices for the PvP sets? These can sell quite profitably too. Also if you have an enchanter the price of shards are high on most servers so making blues and DEing can be easy gold.

Deleted
    I sell between 2 and 5 embersilk bags a day @ 400-500g each. A single leg enchant atm is going for 400-500g depending on how many are up for sale - so I only use my dreamcloth now for the super cheap volatiles, which on my server are life (3g a piece) and earth (1-2g a piece). If I was making dreamcloth out of volatile air (15-20g+ each) there definitely wouldn't be much profit in it for me. The Bloodthirsty sets are still selling well on my server, but crafting greens to DE is dead right now, as on my server hypnotic dust is worth less than 1g. I'd check out bags, pvp blues, and leg enchants and compare which it's worth using the embersilk on. Obviously, standard disclaimer - server dependant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spell thread goes for 600g-800g on my server which as long as your using anything other than volatile water or air for your Dreamcloth CD you can make a decent profit.Ember silk cloth is going for about 70g a stack on my server so you are still better off on making the spell thread as it almost always sells. Bags can be a decent money make as well as you don't have to keep re-posting them.

Deleted
    Bags & PvP stuff is pretty much it on my server unless you have FL patterns.