Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I actually do clickthroughs just to give revenue to sites I like, including this one

But please please fix the random sound thing, it's scaring the crud out of me.

MMO-Champion actually forced me to download my very first ad blocker lol.

AdBlock - Chrome Web Store

It's working great so far. Actually sad I didn't get it sooner lol.

If you want to you can use it passively (only block certain ads from popping up time and time again) to still give MMO-Champion ad revenue.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Bla bla bla, we had more ads slots under MLG and tournament streams embedded on the front page, and when I was still running the site by myself I screwed up on ads a couple of times, you can't visit a site every day and just expect everything to be happy puppy all the time.
    The screw ups aren't much of an issue, people make mistakes, but you did far less of than curse has been. But it's not just the screw ups, it's mostly the fact the current ads destroy the visuals of the site. Even if the popups and sound are mistakes, they are still very flashy and distract from the actual content of the page. MLG's ads were much more subtle and didn't distract me from the content (and the advertising still worked cause they have left a large enough impression for me to remember! I typically have bad memory )
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)